We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I'm not a fan of resting Gasol and Conley this early in the season. I know it's during 4 games in 5 nights but these guys won't be more fresh for the season than they are now. If they're that worried about them then just restrict their minutes during back to backs

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tough loss, I'm proud the Grizz fought back and made this a game at the end....except they should've never been in that position in the first place. A terrible second quarter buried us too far down the hole once again, and until the fourth quarter we looked to be running the same anemic offense that we had under Hollins and Joerger.

The Clippers are not that much better than us and the fourth quarter proved we can run a smooth offense. We just can't keep falling behind early, if we have to play from behind all the time the players are gonna get burnt out by the middle of the season

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't know how much longer I can go with Tony as a starting 2-guard.

Team hasn't been the same since he came back, they need to bring his ass off the bench and start Ennis at the 2.

And what was up with Harrison getting backup PG minutes? He shouldn't even be playing right now, much less be in charge of running the offense

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Team hasn't been the same since he came back, they need to bring his ass off the bench and start Ennis at the 2.

And what was up with Harrison getting backup PG minutes? He shouldn't even be playing right now, much less be in charge of running the offense
The offense in the preseason and the first 3 games was fun as hell to watch. Now we're back to playing that mud trash with Z-bo isos and playing 4-on-5.

Baldwin had his eye fukked up. That may be the reason why he ain't play.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What a tip in by Gasol, it reminded me of the game winner Courtney Lee had against the Kings a few years back

Also how good has Vince Carter been? 39 years old in his 19th season and he's still a vital part of the team. Meanwhile Paul Pierce can't even get minutes with the Clippers...

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If this ship doesn't get going the right way by the all star break I'm fully expecting...

giphy.gif

Zbo and Tony for sure are gonna be on the block for either draft picks or a starter caliber PF or SG since it's their final year on contract.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What a tip in by Gasol, it reminded me of the game winner Courtney Lee had against the Kings a few years back

Also how good has Vince Carter been? 39 years old in his 19th season and he's still a vital part of the team. Meanwhile Paul Pierce can't even get minutes with the Clippers...
Yeah they both came after horrible calls that remained wrong even after review.