We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
To follow up on my last post.

There is no overwhelmingly great team in the league this year. So if they feel they’re one move from being a title contender this year, then yeah go for it.

Some of their players and assets are going to have to be consolidated at some point, but I’d let the season play out with no major moves before making that decision. Zach Lowe mentioned a few weeks ago Banes and picks for Brown, but I wouldn’t do that if I was Memphis unless you think Brown is enough to catapult you to a WCF appearance.

Milwaukee last year showed the blueprint of what a 1st/2nd/3rd option looks like and they’ll need to see if Banes and JJJ can join Ja in being that.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Guess I'll be the one to shout out Tyus Jones. For years we were looking for a backup pg behind Conley and we've finally got one behind Ja. Man is just Mr. Consistent and a steady hand

Forget being a contender in a few years, the window has been opened now brehs

he completely turned the game around for us in the 4th quarter.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They will win a lot more with him.

Them winning without him is good coaching.

True, we have seen those type of arguments being held against players in the past when it comes to MVP voting. They need the #1 seed in the West for him to even have a viable argument.

Some midseason ballots I've seen don't even have him in the top 5.

Last edited:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I missed first half at my daughter’s basketball practice what did I miss? Looks like Bane put in work by looking at the stats