We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
We got the bad JJJ tonight…

I don’t like the energy to start the 2nd half…

the fouls in the first half kept him out of rhythm, still had a double double with 3 blocks and two steals. And absolutely was a difference maker in the paint.

I thought he played well minus a couple fouls that were avoidable.

good ass team win tonight tho.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
the fouls in the first half kept him out of rhythm, still had a double double with 3 blocks and two steals. And absolutely was a difference maker in the paint.

I thought he played well minus a couple fouls that were avoidable.

good ass team win tonight tho.

nah him making it to the 4th qtr without picking that extra foul made all the difference in the world. The shot wasn’t falling as much but he made a helluva difference on the defensive end especially since Warriors don’t have a decent big man.

Another double double and he didn’t jack up a ton of 3’s…

This is the style of play we need out of him every night attacking the paint and not picking up the dumb worthless fouls.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
nah him making it to the 4th qtr without picking that extra foul made all the difference in the world. The shot wasn’t falling as much but he made a helluva difference on the defensive end especially since Warriors don’t have a decent big man.

Another double double and he didn’t jack up a ton of 3’s…

This is the style of play we need out of him every night attacking the paint and not picking up the dumb worthless fouls.

he needs to have a 4 3PA cap until he’s hot.

I can live with 25% if he’s only taking 4 a game