We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
JJJ is playing with more maturity… he isn’t taking himself out of the game with the unforced mental mistakes and accepting the bait to shoot a ton of 3’s

Ja Morant is hot as fish grease right about now 41 points only 1 turnover

Desmond Bane is perfect compliment to Ja. Ja draws all the attention in the world and has one of the loudest games in history. Bane is perfectly fine quietly eating off of Ja drawing in the defense.

I’m a little worried about getting Brooks to fit into the team structure, because lord know he loves to get his shine when on the floor. Zaire might have to fall back.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
JJJ is playing with more maturity… he isn’t taking himself out of the game with the unforced mental mistakes and accepting the bait to shoot a ton of 3’s

Desmond Bane is perfect compliment to Ja. Ja draws all the attention in the world and has one of the loudest games in history. Bane is perfectly fine quietly eating off of Ja drawing in the defense.

I’m a little worried about getting Brooks to fit into the team structure, because lord know he loves to get his shine when on the floor. Zaire might have to fall back.
They still need Brooks defense when it comes to players like Curry and Luka. If they let Adams sit on the bench, it could be Morant, Bane, Brooks, Ziaire, and J3
If Adams starting, I would still let Bane be the starter. Klay needs to come off the bench either way.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

I’ve been calling for JJJ to take 4 or less 3PA for like 2 months now.

Looks like the coaches told him just bc you can shoot 3’s doesn’t mean you should, and until you’re out of the low 30% range you’re capped at 4-5 attempts per game.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
One thing I noticed in the 4th Q last night was tile players missed easy passing angles on fast break opportunities.

it’d be a 2 on 1 with someone three steps ahead of the lone defender and the ball handler wouldn’t make the pass and opt to get fouled or attempt a lay up.

why not make the easy lead pass for the assist?