We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
you crazy, that man defense was superb.

I ate my crow… he avoided that extra foul and finished the game strong without the bone head plays. Didn’t take the bait to jack up threes and had great hustle to keep plays alive. Back to back double doubles, I’m starting to believe in the “play him at the 5” convo

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I ate my crow… he avoided that extra foul and finished the game strong without the bone head plays. Didn’t take the bait to jack up threes and had great hustle to keep plays alive. Back to back double doubles, I’m starting to believe in the “play him at the 5” convo
He's learning how to adjust.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How about the Rookie coming through and developing into a legit NBA player!!!??? We are a long way away from the Chris Wallace era…

already got the deepest roster in the league with 3 first round draft picks and a ton of cap space coming up… do we dare try to tinker with the roster at the deadline?

Adams, Anderson, Culver, picks
For
Siakam?
:jbhmm:
Jerami Grant?
Tobias Harris?
Gordon Hayward ?
Brandon Ingram?

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
How about the Rookie coming through and developing into a legit NBA player!!!??? We are a long way away from the Chris Wallace era…

already got the deepest roster in the league with 3 first round draft picks and a ton of cap space coming up… do we dare try to tinker with the roster at the deadline?

Adams, Anderson, Culver, picks
For
Siakam?
Jerami Grant?
Tobias Harris?
Gordon Hayward ?
Brandon Ingram?
Keep it as is. If this was Late November or Early December, I would have said yeah. But now, the roster is settled. Roles have been established. I don’t wanna mess it up.

Plus I wanna see Ja and Jaren to continue to grow as leaders. Give them the rest of the season, then make the big trade during the summer.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
To follow up on my last post.

There is no overwhelmingly great team in the league this year. So if they feel they’re one move from being a title contender this year, then yeah go for it.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
To follow up on my last post.

There is no overwhelmingly great team in the league this year. So if they feel they’re one move from being a title contender this year, then yeah go for it.
Who can they get that another team is willing to get rid of and also make a impact on the team without getting rid of key players in the trading process.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Defense won this game late, and you know who was the catalyst.

I told ya at the beginning of the year this team was special.

And they haven’t reached their potential. Not even close.

This is the best Grizz roster ever.

You may be right

I’ll say top 3(depending on what they do in the playoffs) But that Zac Randolph, Conley, Gasol and run was :ohlawd:.

This team is exciting to watch though. Not sure if a trade will happen as they are probably basking at how the team is clicking and knocking out the big dogs when the time comes. Playoffs going to be insane