We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
i would honestly entertain offers for JJJ. his agent is going to be looking for a max this offseason, and that's a no-no. also would shop clarke; tillman is already much better. also don't know if they should try and extend allen this offseason, maybe something like 4 yrs, $36-44M? he has another similar season (likely better w/ more time) next year and then he's looking at a kennard type contract at 4/$64M.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
i would honestly entertain offers for JJJ. his agent is going to be looking for a max this offseason, and that's a no-no. also would shop clarke; tillman is already much better. also don't know if they should try and extend allen this offseason, maybe something like 4 yrs, $36-44M? he has another similar season (likely better w/ more time) next year and then he's looking at a kennard type contract at 4/$64M.

J3 came at a bad time. He needs to get his step back after an injury like that.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Just got back from a watch party, that felt like a damn Finals game. So proud of our guys, especially the bench unit. After being shaky the last number of games they pulled through when they were needed most

Man it feels so good to beat those guys, revenge for 2015 :blessed:

I know Silver and the NBA mad af that we won :umad:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
belieee.jpg

tr2k

All Star
Daps
doesn't matter. less than 2 min left in a tight game when you have 2 TOs left. had nothing to lose by challenging it. completely unacceptable.

I dont think he saw the video.

at the end, they won the game. He did good by subbing in Xavier instead of Jaren because Jaren would of been a target and get a foul call.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

Grizz exercised their option on JJJ. So we got him for next.

I would see his development before doing anything.