We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
grayson just completely nullified an otherwise incredible game that he had on both sides of the ball, damn. but WTF was the defensive plan on that luka shot? why did brooks guard up so high and basically give luka a lane to split past valanciunas' slow ass. and why did jenkins have valanciunas in the game instead of clarke and tillman?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
WTF type of trash is this? How the fukk could anyone "mess up" a 29-27 team?

This is some lazy ass sports talk radio Bullshyt

The team has been inconsistent all season long even before JJJ made his return. They need to fall out of the play-in and take their chances in the draft of finding a true franchise cornerstone player.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
The team has been inconsistent all season long even before JJJ made his return. They need to fall out of the play-in and take their chances in the draft of finding a true franchise cornerstone player.
I'm very much still a Jaren believer. He's been mishandled horribly by the organization

But yes, this team a wing badly in the draft

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm very much still a Jaren believer. He's been mishandled horribly by the organization

But yes, this team a wing badly in the draft

His injury problems aren't on the organization.

Where they have mishandled him though is that they've picked youth over bringing in a veteran big man that actually teach him to play instead of being foul prone all the time. Can't improve on your game if you're always injured or in foul trouble.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
@bxrfan

I shouldn't have come at you like that. That's my fault. I fukked up

All good breh. I'm one of the few that believes Jaren's ceiling is higher than Ja's and he should be our best player. I agree he's been misused. I just think him coming back in the manner that he has isn't good.

Putting him in and out of the lineup and only playing spot minutes off the bench isn't doing the team any favors. If he's gonna play then he needs to be a full go