We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
exercising his option doesn't somehow make him exempt from a trade. not sure what point you're trying to make?

In your OP you said so e team might try to max I was just saying they exercised his option. So they got him for next season.

I was just saying let's see how it plays out before packaging him.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
In your OP you said so e team might try to max I was just saying they exercised his option. So they got him for next season.

I was just saying let's see how it plays out before packaging him.

yep. i know they picked up his and allen's options, but they have the option of signing both to 2nd contracts/long term deals this summer rather than letting them become RFAs next summer after rookie contracts are up. i lean towards waiting on resigning both until next summer, especially JJJ as he's going to be wanting a max. however, for allen if you can get him for 4 yrs/$35-45M, then I think you sign him now. he plays/shoots like he's capable of next season, then someone could throw a kennard like contract at him next summer for like $55-65M.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’m trying to give bruh another opportunity before I start looking to ship him out. Only thing is that means his contract is gonna be huge if he plays well.

Where is Dillon?

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I’m trying to give bruh another opportunity before I start looking to ship him out. Only thing is that means his contract is gonna be huge if he plays well.

Where is Dillon?
Dillon is out for a few weeks with the hand fracture. Which means we won’t see him till February

I’m gonna need that apology when Jaren becomes the best player on the team.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dillon is out for a few weeks with the hand fracture. Which means we won’t see him till February

I’m gonna need that apology when Jaren becomes the best player on the team.

I’d love to see Jaren be injury free and playing with consistent aggression. Drive more and develop some more 1-2 dribble moves.

No reason he shouldn’t average close to double digit boards too