Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
OfficialFrightenedAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he'll be out for too long actually. The fact that he returned to the bench (albeit in a walking boot) instead of staying in the locker room is a good sign. I'd say maybe a few weeks but it could've been a lot worse

Lets hope so ..:lupe:

I remember that year d rose did his ACL ..it was little injury after little injury all szn, just compounding to that inevitable evening

Someone need 2 Tell lil breh to Drive Slow .. it's a long windy road ahead :ufdup: it's a marathon not a sprint ..:salute:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Taylor Jenkins deserves early coach of the year convo for turning out a winning record with this rag tag roster...

2 starters haven’t put a jersey on yet this season...

Allen, Brooks, Bane, Tillman, Anderson, Jones are names you will never hear on ESPN but they are playing hard and within themselves. I have no clue how they keep the chemistry when Jackson, Winslow, JV and back in steady rotation

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Ja back much earlier than expected, Jaren and Justise should be coming back soon themselves and a winning record while everyone was out

This team gonna be something else when everyone is playing again

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Playoffs?

We finished ninth last year when everyone had us a bottom three seed in the conference. As long as Jaren and Ja don't miss anymore substantial time I don't see why they can't make it this year

I'm just really impressed with the culture of the squad. They don't have the feel of teams like the Pelicans or Kings, young rosters with no direction. This team has an identity and is on the verge of breaking out once everyone comes back

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Grizz gonna have crazy depth if JJJ and Winslow come back healthy at some point this season

Taylor Jenkins got the defense flexed up