We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can’t even be mad. I don’t think anyone expected them to be in the position to make it. Where do we go from here? Not sure how much roster movement we can make considering the cap situation, no first rounder and not much bait to offer.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
The fact that we played a full strength Portland squad while missing our starting Sf and Pf (as well as our backup Pg) and played them to the very end in an elimination game speaks very highly of our squad. No one had the Grizz in this position during the season or through the bubble and yet time after time the young guys showed they belonged

Making the playoffs would've been nice but I'm very pleased how the season turned out. Ja revealed he balled out today on a fractured thumb too? Man the future is bright

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can’t even be mad. I don’t think anyone expected them to be in the position to make it. Where do we go from here? Not sure how much roster movement we can make considering the cap situation, no first rounder and not much boat to offer.

gonna take some wheeling and dealing but there’s some interesting pieces

dieng 16 mill expiring
Allen and Brooks showed well in the bubble on super friendly contracts
Slomo on a decent deal
JV was a rock all year on a good deal
Winslow stock is low right now but could be a deadline piece

untouchables:
Ja
JJJ
Clarke

needs:
Lock down defender to hide Ja that can shoot
Rebounder with size (if we move JV)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Thoughts on the off-season? Resigned Melton and got some promising looking rookies. I was hoping maybe we could land a vet wing player but with our cap situation it looks like they will continue to build through the draft.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Thoughts on the off-season? Resigned Melton and got some promising looking rookies. I was hoping maybe we could land a vet wing player but with our cap situation it looks like they will continue to build through the draft.

overpaid on melton by like 2 mil per year. need to cut guduric and hezonja.