We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
i'm talking specifically about shooters, but yep clarke out hurts interior depth
I think they had a bad night... They were making shots even when the Clippers were missing. The last 3 quarters were normal they just dug too deep of a hole in the first quarter to come back.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I think they had a bad night... They were making shots even when the Clippers were missing. The last 3 quarters were normal they just dug too deep of a hole in the first quarter to come back.

fair enough, but it's definitely a glaring issue having poor spacing

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Transition defense is god awful on one end...

Shot selection and ball movement even worse on the other end...

Why hasn’t JV and Dieng just post up and call for the pass

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man injuries and trades really killed our momentum. Yeah the schedule is tough but we're looking like a G-league team these last few games

Maybe Crowder and Hill were more important in the locker room than was realized. Whatever the reason they can kiss playoff dreams goodbye at this rate :smh:

I honestly don’t think that they were going to make the playoffs anyways with the toughest remaining schedule, but I also didn’t think it would be this bad that quick.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
It's simple; we have ZERO shooting outside of Jaren and Dillon, and the latter has been trash for a month(I still don't like that muthafukka)

So teams are packing the paint on Ja and he's suffering because of it.