We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
:hubie:

his weird looking self fit right in and knocked down jumpers
He look like the villan from Princess and the Frog.

3193529.jpg

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Bruh ask any GM or fan who'd they want for they team the next decade.

The ONLY argument for the few selecting Ja will be "I don't trust Zion injury history"

I'm not trying to start no stan wars. :russ: I know yall Memphis fans protective AF yall have yall first true star. I rocks with it. I'm cheering he has a great career all in Memphis. But he ain't Zion lol. Zion easily wins ROTY if he plays the full season. He's the better player. That's not a knock on Ja like yall starting to take it. For every Bron (Zion) there's a D Wade (Ja).
Zion ain't no Ja. Ja the better all around player.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Zion ain't no Ja. Ja the better all around player.
It's amazing how a player being drafted to someone's team instantly convinces them there guy is better than the clearly better player.

It sucks I'm even having this argument cuz I like Ja. He's a future great. But Zion is different man lol.

This reminds me when Jazz fans were swearing Deron was better than CP3 :russ:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
It's amazing how a player being drafted to someone's team instantly convinces them there guy is better than the clearly better player.

It sucks I'm even having this argument cuz I like Ja. He's a future great. But Zion is different man lol.

This reminds me when Jazz fans were swearing Deron was better than CP3 :russ:
So Zion better because he can consistently score in the paint....cool

tr2k

All Star
Daps

The ONLY argument for the few selecting Ja will be "I don't trust Zion injury history"

I'm not trying to start no stan wars. :russ: I know yall Memphis fans protective AF yall have yall first true star. I rocks with it. I'm cheering he has a great career all in Memphis. But he ain't Zion lol. Zion easily wins ROTY if he plays the full season. He's the better player. That's not a knock on Ja like yall starting to take it. For every Bron (Zion) there's a D Wade (Ja).
Zion does nothing to help them win. They had a winning record 16 games before he came and now they 8-8 since his debut.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Zion does nothing to help them win. They had a winning record 16 games before he came and now they 8-8 since his debut.
nikka we lost 13 straight when he was gone; what winning record you talking about:russ:

I get yall want to one up yall star but yall gonna be insufferable this next decade if yall going to pick and prod at everything about Zion

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Ummm the 16 games before Zion's debut, Pelicans were 11-5. His first 16 games in the league, Pelicans are 8-8. What impact has he had on the team?
Grizzlies were the 3rd winningnest team in the league after Ja came back from his injury.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Ummm the 16 games before Zion's debut, Pelicans were 11-5. His first 16 games in the league, Pelicans are 8-8. What impact has he had on the team?
Grizzlies were the 3rd winningnest team in the league after Ja came back from his injury.
Ahh you going by breakdowns of the schedule. Got ya. So Zion makes us worse. Got ya.