We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Floor spacing this... perimeter shooting that...
:martin:

aye at some point you just say fukk them nikkas in the other jerseys... it ain’t happening tonight playboy

:birdman:

we ain’t barring no soft shyt tonight.
:salute:

JV with the 20/20
Dillon Brooks was just annoying the fukk outta everything moving in purple and gold (shoulda smacked fire outta the other fake hard Morris twin)
Bench mob had that scrappy scrub love going
And that nikka Ja just different
:wow:
restored that Grindhouse feeling tonight

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Media's trying so hard to find ways to give Zion rookie of the year, it's ridiculous. Watch, if the Pels make the playoffs over the Grizz that will be their excuse on some 'Zion led them there and Ja couldn't' (never mind that our 2nd and 3rd best players got hurt at the worst time smh)
Nevermind the fact Zion is clearly the superior rookie :yeshrug:

I get it though, half a season/it's rookie of the YEAR, all that good stuff.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Superior in what :mjlol:

Getting spoon fed buckets? While Ja has to run the offense AND score.
Bruh ask any GM or fan who'd they want for they team the next decade.

The ONLY argument for the few selecting Ja will be "I don't trust Zion injury history"

I'm not trying to start no stan wars. :russ: I know yall Memphis fans protective AF yall have yall first true star. I rocks with it. I'm cheering he has a great career all in Memphis. But he ain't Zion lol. Zion easily wins ROTY if he plays the full season. He's the better player. That's not a knock on Ja like yall starting to take it. For every Bron (Zion) there's a D Wade (Ja).