We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I wish my Pistons would pay attention to the way y'all are building. Moved older players while they still had some value, find a airport that has a need for a good return, draft well, develop your youth, and stay cap flexible so you can capitalize on the desperation of capped out teams that wanna make trades, continuing to acquire assets. My dumbass team still think making the playoffs as 8th seed guaranteed sweeps is a success:palm:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Now I’m worried that Taylor Jenkins may struggle keeping all of these personalities together...

Winslow, Josh jackson, Anderson are different versions of the same guy. Decent defender, good ball handling and passing with less than great shooting. Just different degrees of athletes, experience, and body types

James Johnson is kinda a Brandon Clarke, Caboclo duplicate

Dion Waiters... if he is a part of the team eats into Melton, Allen, Guduric etc

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Now I’m worried that Taylor Jenkins may struggle keeping all of these personalities together...

Winslow, Josh jackson, Anderson are different versions of the same guy. Decent defender, good ball handling and passing with less than great shooting. Just different degrees of athletes, experience, and body types

Dion Waiters... if he is a part of the team eats into Melton, Allen, Guduric etc

No more Caboclo....Jordan Bell is a Grizzly

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Too many young players/assets that eventually need to be consolidated. Everyone won’t be able to get playing and they won’t be able to pay all the young players when their rookie extensions are due.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
ROTY

Screenshot-20200209-192948.png

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I liked that Jenkins strayed away from his usual rotation pattern and let Ja stay in the game in the 3rd. Shows he knows how to read the flow of the game

First triple-double of Ja's career right?
Yup his first but not his last.

I like how he didn't just throw in the new guys right away. They need more practice with the team.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It was announced that Justise Winslow is expected to play some time this season

What exactly is supposed to be his injury? It’s rather weird that Miami gave up on him to get Iggy instead? Or maybe it was just their only way of getting out of the Waiters contract.

Still rather weird that all it took was giving up Winslow to get off of that contract. Especially with no picks involved and Memphis is eating the money for his remarks contact.