We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If they are serious about the playoffs, they should keep the ones that been there, especially Crowder. Iggy didn't think the Grizz would be this good, so trade him immediately. I'm not sure why they take the time to rehabilitate Josh Jackson just to trade away. Might as well keep him on the GLeague team til the tournament

Crowder def seems to have helped groom the young guys.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Goes to show you in basketball you are only like 2-3 decisions away from turning your whole franchise around

I would love to know what options the front office is deciding between with all of the potential trade pieces. Iggy, Crowder, Hill, Josh jackson

who are potential targets? Aaron Gordon? Malik Beasley? Robert Covington? Tim Hardaway?
:hhh:Trust me. Stay away from that fakkit THJr, Grizzbrehs.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Goes to show you in basketball you are only like 2-3 decisions away from turning your whole franchise around

I would love to know what options the front office is deciding between with all of the potential trade pieces. Iggy, Crowder, Hill, Josh jackson

who are potential targets? Aaron Gordon? Malik Beasley? Robert Covington? Tim Hardaway?

I think Gordon would be good a fit but he's injury prone. I wouldn't mind Covington but i'll pass on Beasley and THJR

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Yup. They need a SG ....this upcoming trade will determine how serious they are.

they need a SF and a legit backup center (other than using jaren in that position). melton and allen are more than adequate moving forward for at least the next 1-2 seasons at the shooting/combo guard position. people bring up beasley who plays little defense and is basically the same age and player that allen is becoming but allen still has 2 years on a rookie deal whereas beasley will be looking for 15 mil per after this season. what they need is a better starting SF (a player like otto porter) than crowder and to move brooks to the bench as a microwave score first SF which is a better position for him both offensively and defensively rather than having him start at SG where he tends to be a blackhole taking shots from jaren and ja. a lineup next season of ja/melton or allen/new SF/jaren/jonas + bench of jones/melton or allen/brooks/clarke/backup C is a great team. crowder and hill seem like great vets and they can consider keeping one and trading one or trading both for more assets along with iggy obviously. they should be going after picks and not players IMO and targeting 2021 free agents.

man I don’t even know what to say. I was expecting us to be challenging for another top 3 pick.

the way everything is clicking right now, if we can stay healthy it seems possible. Then there’s always the Iguodala trade and possible Josh Jackson who could make things interesting.

if they keep playing like they are and challenging for a 7th/8th seed, then there's no way they bring jackson up to f*ck with the chemistry they've built. he's either going to be traded or stay in gleague all year before becoming a free agent.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
yeah OKC might be coming down from that 7th spot.

Also if they bring in Josh, it won't be any different in playing someone they traded for. He should be able to fit right in.