We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
This never gets old
Once again, you are basing that on absolutely nothing other than your hate and wishful thinking. You also wont find anyone that knows a thing about basketball agree with you. Every aspect that can contribute to a bright future is there for Phoenix. They are on the come up. Dallas and Memphis will be lottery teams again before Phoenix.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Spurs and Portland need to lose and Grizz need to keep winning. Boston beating the Spurs should help. Then the Spurs face the Grizz on Friday

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Season best four game winning streak, 8th seed firmly in our sights. Ja is special man, closing the show in the fourth once again

What are the chances with us finishing over .500?

man I don’t even know what to say. I was expecting us to be challenging for another top 3 pick.

the way everything is clicking right now, if we can stay healthy it seems possible. Then there’s always the Iguodala trade and possible Josh Jackson who could make things interesting.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
They don't need a top 3 pick even if they were a lottery team. They gone get the players they need via trades.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Goes to show you in basketball you are only like 2-3 decisions away from turning your whole franchise around

I would love to know what options the front office is deciding between with all of the potential trade pieces. Iggy, Crowder, Hill, Josh jackson

who are potential targets? Aaron Gordon? Malik Beasley? Robert Covington? Tim Hardaway?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Goes to show you in basketball you are only like 2-3 decisions away from turning your whole franchise around

I would love to know what options the front office is deciding between with all of the potential trade pieces. Iggy, Crowder, Hill, Josh jackson

who are potential targets? Aaron Gordon? Malik Beasley? Robert Covington? Tim Hardaway?
If they are serious about the playoffs, they should keep the ones that been there, especially Crowder. Iggy didn't think the Grizz would be this good, so trade him immediately. I'm not sure why they take the time to rehabilitate Josh Jackson just to trade away. Might as well keep him on the GLeague team til the tournament