All Star
Daps
But they only gone to move to the next step in their career....salute to them

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Pretty good game from J3 and Brandon. Low key, Joseph was in Ja’s hip pocket tonight. Also, the lil lite bright Grizz Girls jawn, I’m gonna make her mine by hook or crook

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Went to the game. First time being in the Pinnacle box section shyt was lit.

Good team win. Ja didn’t make much noise.if he would’ve finished that ally though :damn:

I remember being :camby: at Crowder when we first got him but he’s been good. Grayson did his thing too he just needs to stay healthy.

Is it me or does Jaren have terrible body language?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I should’ve but my kid hooked in them damn baseline seats. How you feel about Clarke’s game? He moves in slow motion but he get to the hoop

Baseline is usually my spot when I go. I like what he does out there. Efficient as hell and gives good energy. Eventually I think he will be a starter as he continues to improve and the roster transforms.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Baseline is usually my spot when I go. I like what he does out there. Efficient as hell and gives good energy. Eventually I think he will be a starter as he continues to improve and the roster transforms.
I’m still wondering what Solomon Hills purpose in life is. Dillon a decent shooter and Grayson actually looked good out there when it was him, Dillon and Ja out there but he a liability on D. Ja is to an extent. He gotta get a consistent J and work on how to play screens cause they PnR him to death. Gallinari could be a good get cause they need some shooters

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I’m still wondering what Solomon Hills purpose in life is. Dillon a decent shooter and Grayson actually looked good out there when it was him, Dillon and Ja out there but he a liability on D. Ja is to an extent. He gotta get a consistent J and work on how to play screens cause they PnR him to death. Gallinari could be a good get cause they need some shooters
Hill has made a lot of timely 3s and he's a veteran

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I be tryna to catch all the Memphis games I can...most fun team in the L to watch.

Why is JJJ such an average rebounder? Is it b/c he's playing on the perimeter so much? He needs to move better without the ball, it seems to be when the offense gets in the half court he kind of just stands around the 3 point line. I'd like to see him attack off the dribble more too, he low key has decent handles for his size/position. I just can't understand why I see him consistently having games with 5 rebounds...he should be at least averaging 8...He wasn't a double double machine at Michigan State, but i remember him rebounding harder in college.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I be tryna to catch all the Memphis games I can...most fun team in the L to watch.

Why is JJJ such an average rebounder? Is it b/c he's playing on the perimeter so much? He needs to move better without the ball, it seems to be when the offense gets in the half court he kind of just stands around the 3 point line. I'd like to see him attack off the dribble more too, he low key has decent handles for his size/position. I just can't understand why I see him consistently having games with 5 rebounds...he should be at least averaging 8...He wasn't a double double machine at Michigan State, but i remember him rebounding harder in college.
He doesn't get rebounds for the same reasons Ibaka or Durant don't have many. He wants to beat the defense to the other side of the court as well, this he's not always under the basket

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Dillon Brooks going to make me throw something through my TV one of these games...

Ja gonna have to start shooting before the 4th qtr.

There is absolutely no reason why JJJ can’t grab 2 rebounds per qtr. He starting to seem like he has no heart and playing like these games are scrimmages.

I’m not sure why the coach hates JV but he is the best/most consistent player on the team at the moment. This high school AAU no offensive post presence style has cost us at least 4-5 games this season

Ja gonna have his hands full against devonte graham tomorrow at home

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Dillon Brooks going to make me throw something through my TV one of these games...

Ja gonna have to start shooting before the 4th qtr.

There is absolutely no reason why JJJ can’t grab 2 rebounds per qtr. He starting to seem like he has no heart and playing like these games are scrimmages.

I’m not sure why the coach hates JV but he is the best/most consistent player on the team at the moment. This high school AAU no offensive post presence style has cost us at least 4-5 games this season

Ja gonna have his hands full against devonte graham tomorrow at home
He must of read your post