We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yall wining too much... you need the right youth round ja /jaren/ clarke... im sure u can get quality for valuncias/crowder and iggy..

Don’t forget that they still owe Boston a 1st for the Jeff Green trade. I’d rather go ahead and and let them get it this year since it’s a weak draft.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Don’t forget that they still owe Boston a 1st for the Jeff Green trade. I’d rather go ahead and and let them get it this year since it’s a weak draft.

Ainge like :sadcam:

yall wining too much... you need the right youth round ja /jaren/ clarke... im sure u can get quality for valuncias/crowder and iggy..

I feel like winning is the best thing for them now. Even if we end up not making the playoffs, the experience of games meaning something has helped the young guys tremendously. Plus the core is set..we will have cap space and we have trade assets. For once we have a competent front office and we have national attention. We can add the extra pieces that way instead of a high lottery pick.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I feel like winning is the best thing for them now. Even if we end up not making the playoffs, the experience of games meaning something has helped the young guys tremendously. Plus the core is set..we will have cap space and we have trade assets. For once we have a competent front office and we have national attention. We can add the extra pieces that way instead of a high lottery pick.

My only complaint with them is that I feel like they should be cautious with Ja Morant since he had knee surgery before draft. That was initially the plan before people got angry that one game he sat out as well as the fact that they are in playoff contention.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Kinda makes me wonder why the hell so many people are tryna tell me to slow down. Seems like motherfukkers should be shuttin' the hell up and enjoyin' the show...

tr2k

All Star
Daps
My only complaint with them is that I feel like they should be cautious with Ja Morant since he had knee surgery before draft. That was initially the plan before people got angry that one game he sat out as well as the fact that they are in playoff contention.
What can they do if that's his game. He will play like that whether they lose or win

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah a lot of draft twitter people seem to think 5-10 players next year would go 1 this year.

while there’s no Zion level player next year there’s tons of very good players

this year is the perfect year to give a pick up the draft seems pretty bad and could rival the historically bad draft the year Anthony Bennet was picked first

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Last time the Grizz had a 7 game winning streak, they went to the WCF with this lineup
FB-IMG-1579369590453.jpg