We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I hope it don’t happen but Ja could end up the next iteration of STD Wade/AI injury wise. He hits the hardwood a LOT

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Clarke still the most efficient rookie so far.....15 pts and only missed on shot. Averaged 11 and 5.9
at 63% shooting

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
this team is fun to watch and i've been keeping up with their games. they gotta start pairing clarke/jaren at the 4/5 more. jaren will have to learn to be a center as he gets more used to/grows into his body. he's a mismatch nightmare at that position and better guarding PnR and the perimeter than valanciunas. just gotta learn to stop fouling. ja is super exciting to watch. they just need a stronger starter at the SG and/or SF position. allen has been balling since back from his first ankle injury, but he's probably best suited as a super 6th man SG or PG. he can get them 14-17 pts off the bench with athleticism and shooting. his defense is also significantly better than when he was in utah (they made a mistake in trading him instead of exum. he and mitchell could've been crazy paired up). He could be a potential starting SG if the SF is someone better than crowder. I wonder what they're going to do w/ brooks in the offseason. dude is so hot/cold and IQ is head-scratching alot of the times. he's also probably better suited as a scorer off the bench and probably better as a SF than SG. melton has looked good too with some added minutes.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
this team is fun to watch and i've been keeping up with their games. they gotta start pairing clarke/jaren at the 4/5 more. jaren will have to learn to be a center as he gets more used to/grows into his body. he's a mismatch nightmare at that position and better guarding PnR and the perimeter than valanciunas. just gotta learn to stop fouling. ja is super exciting to watch. they just need a stronger starter at the SG and/or SF position. allen has been balling since back from his first ankle injury, but he's probably best suited as a super 6th man SG or PG. he can get them 14-17 pts off the bench with athleticism and shooting. his defense is also significantly better than when he was in utah (they made a mistake in trading him instead of exum. he and mitchell could've been crazy paired up). He could be a potential starting SG if the SF is someone better than crowder. I wonder what they're going to do w/ brooks in the offseason. dude is so hot/cold and IQ is head-scratching alot of the times. he's also probably better suited as a scorer off the bench and probably better as a SF than SG. melton has looked good too with some added minutes.
. Grizzlies dam near undefeated when Brooks scores 20+. We need to find out what keep him caliente

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
. Grizzlies dam near undefeated when Brooks scores 20+. We need to find out what keep him caliente

smart shot selection is what keeps him caliente. i think he should play at SF more often aganst second units. let him and allen come in the game at the 2/3 positions and just get as many shots up as they can.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
They didn't feed the unicorn down the stretch. Good game by Jaren though

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Amazing performance by Jaren, these last few games he's really started to show his potential. Too bad he had no help out there tonight

If Ja and Clarke were playing they could've had a real shot at breaking the Bucks win streak
See Brooks didn't score 20....Grizz loses