We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No lie, we need so much help sometimes I miss that we didn't resign Parsons. He was able to carry us offensively periodically and take a load off of Harden.

While true, we didn't have to overpay for him, nor suffer through two knee surgeries with him. And we also got better without him.

Also, as far as the trades, I wish there was a way to get Taj Gibson as well. I've always liked his no-nonsense game, and he has a Nene like demeanor that would be good for the team. I think his contract may be pretty big though, especially for him being 31 and playing loads of games

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While true, we didn't have to overpay for him, nor suffer through two knee surgeries with him. And we also got better without him.

Also, as far as the trades, I wish there was a way to get Taj Gibson as well. I've always liked his no-nonsense game, and he has a Nene like demeanor that would be good for the team. I think his contract may be pretty big though, especially for him being 31 and playing loads of games
But Parsons balled for us:to:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Really hope we find a way to snatch up ibaka :lupe:

He would be a great addition, would Anderson come off the bench tho?

Or would we start the game with Harden-Bev-Ariza-Anderson-Ibaka:patrice:

If they can hash that out then Dekker can go back to playing the 3 and Ariza's minutes can get reduced a little. He's been playing a lot of minutes..

Ideal package would be something like Brew+KJ and a 1st for Ibaka

Lesser package: Brew+Trez and a 2nd

Or a big deal: Brew+KJ+Trez and a pick for Ibaka and Hezonja

All work in trade machine:manny:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would be a great addition, would Anderson come off the bench tho?

Or would we start the game with Harden-Bev-Ariza-Anderson-Ibaka:patrice:

If they can hash that out then Dekker can go back to playing the 3 and Ariza's minutes can get reduced a little. He's been playing a lot of minutes..

Ideal package would be something like Brew+KJ and a 1st for Ibaka

Lesser package: Brew+Trez and a 2nd

Or a big deal: Brew+KJ+Trez and a pick for Ibaka and Hezonja

All work in trade machine:manny:

Capella should stay a starter no matter what. The pick and roll with him and Harden is straight gold.

The best thing about our bigs is that they all have developed chemistry with Harden and each plays differently which makes it hard for teams to figure out how to defend the pick and roll if they're constantly being rotated from the bench.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not a fan of including Trez/Dekker in any scenarios. It should be all KJ/Brewer/Ennis.

Happy that we'll more than likely get to 40 wins before 20 losses. Glad Dallas knocked off Utah as well.

Trez's chemistry with Harden is too good to let go of him:wow:

Dekker is so multifaceted and the 3 is coming along for him

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Trez's chemistry with Harden is too good to let go of him:wow:

Dekker is so multifaceted and the 3 is coming along for him
the thing with trading trez and dekker is that morey is really good at finding those guys so we wouldn't really have a problem replacing them in the draft. i hope that wouldn't be a hold up in a potential ibaka trade.

taj has an expiring contract for $8.9m

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Houston In: Nick Young/Ajinca

Pelicans In: Mozgov/Hou 2nd(via por)/ LaL 2nd(2018 via den)

Lakers In: Asik/Brewer

Very interesting trade proposal:patrice:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Houston In: Nick Young/Ajinca

Pelicans In: Mozgov/Hou 2nd(via por)/ LaL 2nd(2018 via den)

Lakers In: Asik/Brewer

Very interesting trade proposal:patrice:

I dig this one cause it does minimal to the chemistry we have with the main guys. Ajinca is a lengthy ass dude, and I've always been a Nick Young fan :lolbron: timely 3s come with him. Also, getting Brewer is a major addition by subtraction.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dig this one cause it does minimal to the chemistry we have with the main guys. Ajinca is a lengthy ass dude, and I've always been a Nick Young fan :lolbron: timely 3s come with him. Also, getting Brewer is a major addition by subtraction.

Nick Young shooting like 20% higher from the corner than Brew is:skip: