We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe the Rockets have the 3rd best record in the ENTIRE NBA.

Everybody wrote us off in the offseason.

Bu bu bu dantoni cant coach defense....now we're 11th in the league in defensive efficency.

ESPN had us pegged for 41 wins total in their season previews. 1 win away from having 41 at the break :ahh:

Oh and Harden having another mvp season. This time steph wont be able to rob him :blessed:

Looking ahead, I hope we can somehow catch and leap frog san antonio for that 2 seed. I feel like we'd have a better chance against them with homecourt.

Memphis and Utah would be our worst matchups in the 1st round. Ideal matchup would be OKC.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Everybody wrote us off in the offseason.

Bu bu bu dantoni cant coach defense....now we're 11th in the league in defensive efficency.

ESPN had us pegged for 41 wins total in their season previews. 1 win away from having 41 at the break :ahh:

Oh and Harden having another mvp season. This time steph wont be able to rob him :blessed:

Looking ahead, I hope we can somehow catch and leap frog san antonio for that 2 seed. I feel like we'd have a better chance against them with homecourt.

Memphis and Utah would be our worst matchups in the 1st round. Ideal matchup would be OKC.

I think Utah gonna stay in the 4 or 5 seed range. I got a feeling that Memphis will be the match up for the Rockets if we can't get the 2 seed. Memphis is gonna be tuff for the Rockets but I believe the Rockets would win that series.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, we've arguably already had the toughest schedule up to the break and things were finally looking up but now..

Just saw that we still have to play the Pelicans three more times (including their first game with Cousins this Thursday) and the Kings only once. :francis:

Hopefully we can still exploit some chemistry issues this first game with Cousins.:mjcry: