Went on some dates with a girl with a lot of instagram followers don't believe the "hype"

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:russ:This nikka went on a date with a bytch bigger than prime Patrick Ewing, breh

a49cbc26be410370ab2d400eef8f5303.jpeg

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Went on some dates with this thick chick on instagram just DM'd her. Just 8-9k followers we facetimed before meeting but meeting her she was bigger than her pics. She weighed around 245 (normal weight is 270) she did have a big ass but I've seen cuter girls in real life also all of her pics she uses a snap chat filter.

She also was on instagram throughout the date as well as a lot of plastic surgery scars. I know Coli always says so and so is fake but it opens your eyes when you see it in real life.

Your average "attractive woman is probably more down to earth and prettier than a instagram model (unless she has a following of 50k+ people)

Don't fall for the thirst trap

Nobody will digest this message fully until they actually meet some of these IG bytches in real life, which will never happen for 90% of men, so the thirsting will continue forever. And don't even put a caveat on the 50k follower mark, I've met women with 100k+ followers and without makeup, they were a weak 5/10. The hottest women I've smashed never had more than 2k followers. I have a theory that it's average women who put so much time and effort into their IG since they're not getting attention in real life. Actual hot women are overloaded with attention in real life, so online attention is overkill and they don't focus on it too much.