Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This is what I was talking about earlier in this thread.

Miami people won't think, "well, Ross was trolling, he deserved it"....their only thought will be "Oh, so that's what we're doin now?" They won't care whether or not Drake actually sent those dudes....him liking the post and joking on it was enough to incense them.

Ain't no logic and reasoning at this point. When shyt goes past records, it stops being rap beef and becomes street shyt. Like Luke said, nikkas will crash out and it won't have anything to do with the actual rap artist at that point...it's just ignorant cats crashin out on GP. And Luke shouldn't be fanning the flames suggesting that Drake set up a fake show for the purpose of staging this attack, that makes it even worse, particularly if it ain't true (and I don't know if it is or not).

Remember in the "Beef" DVD, when Treach and DMX were talmbout Biggie and Puff on the cover of VIBE Magazine and how "nikkas don't read, they just see 'East vs West" and they think, 'oh it's on'"? It's the same sensibility. Nikkas see a Miami nikka attacked in Canada and think, "Oh, it's on." Rationality and considerations of the nuances of the situation - including Ross bringing it on himself - don't apply anymore...the only response to ignorance is more ignorance.

Again....Drake should probably stay out of Miami and Cali for awhile.

I mean I have a post in this thread with a hundred daps clowning Ross for taking so many damn Ls during his long history of beefing with people, but Ross money long and he can get you fukked up INSIDE the city. So I would agree, and Miami is like that in the sense that we beef with each other and Black ball mfers but if its an outsider coming in talking shyt, everybody forms up like voltron so Luke is right on that. In fact it happened to Wayne already, for less mind you

Even pitbull suit wearing ass got in there and called birdman a fakkit on camera backstage at some show :mjlol:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross flew out that back door like

C4-B97-FA2-D090-4-F0-F-94-CF-CB0481798085.jpg
I know that ain’t my Nikki Balthazarrrr

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
And people don't do the same here? You need to be put on a wait list for a kidney transplant here as well:mjlol:.

My dad needs one, and he's been waiting for going on 9 years now:skip:.

Use a better example.
Yea man a kidney or heart transplant because theres only so mang.

Not simple surgery… shoulder, knee, back. They have a 15 year backup on major operations and 1.5 years for SIMPLE surgery. lmao. I had something done last month. I called a week before.

Stupid. Canadians literally get jobs in America so they can get better. So much for free healthcare. Its FREE because noone can get in there lmao. Its disgusting. Youd be better off on medicaid in america. 100%.

Do you know how many people died i. Canada WAITING on surgery because covid took all the beds? Its a THING. 10k.

This womans mris expired before she could get in and they made her donit ALL OVER AGAIN. Another 2 year wait…

Talk about a fukking waste of time and money. Canada must be run by ricky from the trailer park boyz.

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Goes on for 15 min and doesnt mention once how Ross was outta pocket for playing the song in Canada :francis:
Why would west coast care that Ross got jumped in Canada for playing NLU? Ross not connected to the west coast in any way.
Idk if he taking shots at 50cent with the jokes about 305? Did 50 mention 305 specifically while clowning Ross?
He playing peacemaker. Weird that he doest say he backing Ross in this or "we riding with Ross" :yeshrug: Cool he trying to calm things down though as a hip hop elder statesman.

Ross head of security is some goon named Big Duck from Fruit Town Piru in Compton according to Wack100…so technically Ross does have a connection to the West

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing will come of this but Rick Ross and Sam Sneak having bruised egos. He has been talking big shyt for damn near 20 years and he has only got down on his Mexican landscaper. Ross makes good music but he’s soft and he got his card pulled by some Canadians.

There will be violence bruh

No way around it

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Do you remember Young Buck back in the day during a G Unit tour stop getting stomped out by some indigenous gang in Sask ?

Ill tell you who remembers that shyt well is Tony Yayo.

Im not down with this kind of shyt no more,doesnt make me proud or any bullshyt like that but if ur gonna be arrogant when traveling out of the country ur gonna get urself into alot of trouble...
Yep lol.
The indigenous gangs... They made Tyga dance to rack city at gunpoint :mjlol:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Also....this "trolling" idea is wild, when you think about it.

NLU isn't a diss to CANADA....it ain't even a diss to Toronto.
You diss Drake, Ur dissin Canada. Drake is Canada.

You diss Big Krit, u dissin Mississippi
You diss Scarface u dissin Texas
You diss Royce Da 5'9" u dissin Detroit
You diss Game u dissin Compton

Ect it's what they rep, u diss them, ur dissin what they stand for.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Where is the breh who said Drake was on the alt right pipeline :whoo:

Right here. And a few dumbasses tried to clown me thinking I’m on some corny shyt or Stan shyt. Anyone can see Ross was dumb here and took a massive L.

But this has been my job professionally for the last 8 years - studying the rise of the far right in the West. I looked into a little bit and connected the dots. As I said, look for more of this shyt to come out soon, because I feel Drake is connected to that movement. The first sign was the blue tick Elon Musk Twitter generation being strangely pro Drake online, when they usually don’t get involved in music.

Last edited: