Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Don't forget when his security bullied that white female rapper and her 1 security guard over 10 years ago. I can't even remember that white female rapper's name.

Kreyshawn…

That’s why the big, black security guard Dred beat the crap outta Ross and pilfered his chain at the 2012 BET Awards.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I went through all 800+ posts in this thread throughout the day.

A few things, Ross deserved exactly what he got. He wanted to be a troll, and it backfired. Like a lot of folks said, he HAS to know better. The main rule when moving about out of town is respect the local city, no matter if they have a dark reputation or not.

Secondly, these stan wars between Drake's fans & Kendrick's fans has ruined this "beef" and made this whole ordeal corny. Cats grasping at straws saying Drake sent those dudes at Ross.

As far as the racist tone underlying in this beef, with people mad at Ross being attacked by a white man, do yall have the same energy when vids are posted when other black folks are attacking each other??? How about when Ross was running around calling 50 a monkey, did yall have issue with that?

Which was supposed to be a fun clowning thread on Ross turned into some other shyt.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A few things, Ross deserved exactly what he got. He wanted to be a troll, and it backfired. Like a lot of folks said, he HAS to know better. The main rule when moving about out of town is respect the local city, no matter if they have a dark reputation or not.

Secondly, these stan wars between Drake's fans & Kendrick's fans has ruined this "beef" and made this whole ordeal corny. Cats grasping at straws saying Drake sent those dudes at Ross.

As far as the racist tone underlying in this beef, with people mad at Ross being attacked by a white man, do yall have the same energy when vids are posted when other black folks are attacking each other??? How about when Ross was running around calling 50 a monkey, did yall have issue with that?

Which was supposed to be a fun clowning thread on Ross turned into some other shyt.
Hell no.

Was Ross caught lacking? Yes
Did he deserve to get touched? Yes

Will I laugh at a group of Black dudes getting outnumbered and jumped by a bunch of white dudes? Never in my life. Not now, not ever.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You a whole hypocrite. Ya whole post is a contradiction.

Mag Wheel

All Star
Daps
Ovo did with push and they nikka got stabbed up. Mmgs only win streetwise was beating up dj vlad. Pressed by gds, gunplay became a satellite. They used to say dips do nothing on sohh. Mmg the new dips
What do you expect when their leader is a delusional retarded cop.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Hell no.

Was Ross caught lacking? Yes
Did he deserve to get touched? Yes

Will I laugh at a group of Black dudes getting outnumbered and jumped by a bunch of white dudes? Never in my life. Not now, not ever.
I love how you guys choose to ignore the black dudes there. Its like they conveniently dont exist to fit your narratives

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

You hit every point perfectly.. repped