Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I would slap your grandma ass in front of you and have you say thank you for the show boy be gone.

You don't know who lurk here fr
I don’t care who you are

You’re a fakkit just like your fakkit pedo idol Drake

Jump in front of a car and die

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Make your profile public hoe:mjlol: y'all coli nikkas scary as hell doin all that talkin on the net but when a nikka try to crash sum hide.

Just like that African faggit in the TLR.

I'm not even tryna hurt you fr just smack you like I do my bytch when she trip
I don’t care who you are

You’re a fakkit just like your fakkit pedo idol Drake

Jump in front of a car and die

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Mmg officially got the worst street team ever

-pressed by trick daddy multiple times
-pressed by dirtbag
-gunplay tossed like jazzy jeff by the unit
- jeezy ran up on ross at the bet awards with no consequence
- gds extorted the fukk out the man
- canadian goons popped out like wolverine and beat the maple syrup out his dj and security, while slapping him in the face
-Floyd and 50 took pics with his son and bm slutted out
-ducked the game and wack 100 after wack told him it better be no response

Maybach dont do nuffin
Don't forget when his security bullied that white female rapper and her 1 security guard over 10 years ago. I can't even remember that white female rapper's name.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It looked like Ross had a legit staff around him, but the crossed the line with that move. No amount of staff surrounding him is going to cover a move like that. And I bet a lot of folks in Canada like "They not like us" but the way Ross did it -"I'mma boss, Teflon Don, I came to Canada and did what I want" -Its almost like he's dissing the citizen's of Canada. Its not just the song, it the context and situation of it as well imo.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Id spank you faggit stfu unless you dropping Lo fr

Let's post our bytch and see who's badder :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: lame ahh nikka

Make your profile public hoe:mjlol: y'all coli nikkas scary as hell doin all that talkin on the net but when a nikka try to crash sum hide.

Just like that African faggit in the TLR.

I'm not even tryna hurt you fr just smack you like I do my bytch when she trip
You a fakkit wanna be gangster your bytch is probably a trannie

You’re a fakkit and I’d stone you and your mother for making you her 11th abortion

fukk Drake fukk you and Stay mad

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The Coli told me Drake wasn’t cool anymore and that people Cancelled him.

Spotify Most Streamed rapper the last 30 days 1.2 Billion streams at his lowest point💀. No album out.

The next Rapper on the list got 500 million streams because of Drake and still 300 million behind😂🤣 even with them bots.

Tried to tell them. :hubie:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It looked like Ross had a legit staff around him, but the crossed the line with that move. No amount of staff surrounding him is going to cover a move like that. And I bet a lot of folks in Canada like "They not like us" but the way Ross did it -"I'mma boss, Teflon Don, I came to Canada and did what I want" -Its almost like he's dissing the citizen's of Canada. Its not just the song, it the context and situation of it as well imo.

He was looking to antagonize and he got what he asked for....rappers traveling abroad or across borders arent gonna win confrontations like this.Youre limited to the number of ppl you can take and you cant travel with weapons...

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The Coli told me Drake wasn’t cool anymore and that people Cancelled him.

Spotify Most Streamed rapper the last 30 days 1.2 Billion streams at his lowest point💀. No album out.

The next Rapper on the list got 500 million streams because of Drake and still 300 million behind😂🤣 even with them bots.

800 million not like us streams is crazy lol

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

Its like he got up there and did it just to shyt on 'em.

Whole time he can't move a high school gym here in the States.

He deserved to get checked. :francis: