Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikkas acting like drake gonna get cancelled for tappin in w bikers :mjlol: :mjlol:

"I got bikers in Riverdale"

This shi been going on forever :mjlol:
I think it’s more so being tied to a racist biker gang who would definitely kill black men for fun.

That gang is tied to aryan nation especially in prison and they mission is to kill black men lol.

Not cause they a gang, but cause a “black” man is tied to them, knowing they history is concerning.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I think it’s more so being tied to a racist biker gang who would definitely kill black men for fun.

That gang is tied to aryan nation especially in prison and they mission is to kill black men lol.

Not cause they a gang, but cause a “black” man is tied to them, knowing they history is concerning.
which gang doesnt do this?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Wait till you find out the slimes back in Atlanta deal wit the bike chapters down here :mjlol: :mjlol:

Faggit ass civilian tryna clown "Drake fans" while you the biggest non tapped in herb, pipe down pipsqueak, fore I embarrass you fr.
I don’t know what a slime in Atlanta is but I do know that you’re a p*ssy who won’t do shyt

kill your self and live stream it for me crodie

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Apparently Snoop signed some hell's angels to death row. That merckules dude was on tour with Snoop and Cube :francis:
Could be drake stan propaganda/lies thou :hubie:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
People think Canadians are soft lol
Multiple people have gotten checked here too.
And there's a deep gang culture and politics as well.

Do you remember Young Buck back in the day during a G Unit tour stop getting stomped out by some indigenous gang in Sask ?

Ill tell you who remembers that shyt well is Tony Yayo.

Im not down with this kind of shyt no more,doesnt make me proud or any bullshyt like that but if ur gonna be arrogant when traveling out of the country ur gonna get urself into alot of trouble...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Drake wasn’t raised and clearly doesn’t identify as a black man and the black men in his circle are yes men otherwise they would have told him that “slaves free” line wasn’t a good look.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I don’t know what a slime in Atlanta is but I do know that you’re a p*ssy who won’t do shyt

kill your self and live stream it for me crodie

I would slap your grandma ass in front of you and have you say thank you for the show boy be gone.

You don't know who lurk here fr