Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
A lot of Arabs and white men calling black men nikka and beating on them…hmm
this has been the norm for this generation for a minute.

Black people now call others nikka now.

I used to care...
but I finally realized its a waste of time.

the word is on its way to being a generic term

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Merkules is under the umbrella of the Stomp Down Killaz, suburban white trash skate kids and druggies and shyt. They go back to the era of madchild and snak the ripper beefing and shyt. Actually had connections to Onyx. Rick Ross and his crew got beatdown by dudes from Surrey most likely. The one skinny black dude with Merkules and Icarus was a fukkin terror. He was settin it on anything movin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yet all im seeing is Americans getting treated like food.

You want it to be one way, but its the other way
Slow down. Your folks only get treated good because the accent is amusing. Let's put things into perspective and give real context. We the crown and trophy. You get no points for foreigners :mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:picard:When keeping it real goes wrong. Ross shouldn’t even be that close to people. Who could potentially harm him in the first place. Ross and his security team better be lucky no weapons were drawn. Crazy how Ross’s security is moving that sloppy. Drake performed back 2 back in Philly without a hair touching him.
Two different venues. One is a festival outside. One is a stadium where it was 100 cop cars following

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Canada nikkas in here talking greasy.

Nobody give a fukk about yall really. :mjlol:

Yea thread is corny; video was funny and ross got hoed.

but lets be real; MFers trying to get stripes like they were filmed doing something :mjlol:

be the same guys posting the "my city so dangerous" threads and statistics and never busted a grape.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka probably wasn’t even born. They robbed a chicken spot he worked lol. I mean coulda robbed him but he understood the dynamics and gave up some shyt that wasn’t costing him anything lol. Seems like a smart man to me
Smart enough to have him be your sons mentor

Daps
Not a good look for a "Boss" like Rick Ross smh 🤦 letting a fat cac punch you is insane