Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m telling y’all Drakes fan base has integrated with blue tick alt right. Everywhere you see big Drake fans, and I’m not talking about the normal cool both sides fan, I’m talking the most ardent defenders with pure lunacy online, it is flat out incel white supremacy mfs crowd. shyt is an absolute wild turn, and Drake is not innocent in this, he’s also been catering to them. The REAL Drake is coming out, and the normal fans will see it in about 6-12 months.

Catering to white supremacists? Drake is a #whiteboy but nah

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This was actually kinda scary. You don’t see celebs this exposed. Ross easily coulda lost his life, nggas don’t ‘fight’ no more.

This looks a lot like the Drakeo situation

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
This was actually kinda scary. You don’t see celebs this exposed. Ross easily coulda lost his life, nggas don’t ‘fight’ no more.

This looks a lot like the Drakeo situation
His security was trash, as soon as the white dude got in his face security was supposed to ragdoll him just to set the example, and they already knew they couldn’t have guns over there so the whole crew should’ve had pocketknives, brass knuckles, somebody should’ve been holding a liquor bottle, something

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
1. Fucc OP for making me give that chipmunk a view.
2. Hoe-v0 aint got no "goons". That looked like some random drunk cac
3. Ross should sue him for all his loonies and toonies

4. Ak dry snitching finna have the hip hop mounties all over the owls