Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Humans are stupid.
Idk why people think no one is as tough as them.
Idc where you go.. or who you are there is someone tougher than you..

So. I'm going to go to Canada and play a song that is killing Drake..

And think because I'm from Dade that these Canadians are just going to bow down?

Smh

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Iโ€™m telling yโ€™all Drakes fan base has integrated with blue tick alt right. Everywhere you see big Drake fans, and Iโ€™m not talking about the normal cool both sides fan, Iโ€™m talking the most ardent defenders with pure lunacy online, it is flat out incel white supremacy mfs crowd.

Crazy. I just said this yesterday in the Drake Spotify thread:

MAGA January 6 vibes. As a society, we really are screwed.

Itโ€™s also a sign of massive Caucasian presence on here. That troll shyt is white boy behavior .

Itโ€™s pretty obvious too. Like certain shyt is just so corny that a black man would not do. Like people transposing names โ€˜K Botโ€™. โ€˜Kendikk Lamarโ€™ :why: Itโ€™s either a white boy or a very, VERY corny mfer

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I was there last night, it wasn't Hells Angel's who got at Ross and his guys. It was Merks people's...

Nothing to do with Drake.

But you can't come here and play like that. US peeps seem to think everywhere but the US is soft. And people should be scared.

There was another scuffle as they was backing off a few mins later. And another one of Ross guys almost got slumped. All that posturing was over.

Another factor is the security for this event were mostly skinny ass Indians. They weren't stopping anyone. Especially backstage.

Happy Canada Day.

:troll:
What city was this in?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
1. Fucc OP for making me give that chipmunk a view.
2. Hoe-v0 aint got no "goons". That looked like some random drunk cac
3. Ross should sue him for all his loonies and toonies

4. Ak dry snitching finna have the hip hop mounties all over the owls

Nah there's no ricos in Canada, they won't care

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Damn Ross you done let white boys beat yo ass? You canโ€™t lie either I seen you taking them punches and got drug to the ground. You the only 1 with them olive ass pants on. This shyt disgraceful. All that trolling got you and yo boys lumped up. Why the hell you go to Canada trolling. Even though Drake a peon he still got a bag and muhfukkas will move for a bag.