Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Exactly. It birthed possibly the greatest era in hip hop. When mobb deep said New York was similar to Vietnam they weren't joking
Its very similar to how most urban blacks lived throughout the country for decades, but got much worse in the 1980s and 1990s when industries started disappearing

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
can we agree that the ITALIAN giallo movies grace the greatest english translated Titles ..?

the bird with the crystal plumage
a lizard in a woman's skin
black belly of the tarantula
don't torture a duckling
The House of the Laughing Windows ----my fave!

Oh without question breh; Love that segment of horror more than any other...Deep Red, Tenebrae (The Unsane), Black Sunday, Blood and Black Lace, hatchet for the Honeymoon, Lisa and the Devil, I can go on and on man

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
my girl threw on I know what you did Last Summer.

Hadn't seen it since opening night in theaters.

I was only 12 so i didn't then appreciate the most powerful display of prime p*ssy in a movie in cinematic history :banderas:

SMG was dressed like a complete thotstitute the whole movie

and JLH's t*ts are screen icons

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
List will be ready by then...some surprises coming:smugmalone:
I'm gonna be monitoring that thread with my finger on the trigger to make sure nobody tries to push The Winter Soldier as an example of a top mystery/thriller.
giphy.gif

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm gonna be monitoring that thread with my finger on the trigger to make sure nobody tries to push The Winter Soldier as an example of a top mystery/thriller.
giphy.gif

This forum treats that movie like its the greatest thing ever...I thought it was a very well done movie, but that's it. Its not on any top anything lists and I haven't had the urge to revisit it. Its a good movie, but people here are in love with that flick

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This forum treats that movie like its the greatest thing ever...I thought it was a very well done movie, but that's it. Its not on any top anything lists and I haven't had the urge to revisit it. Its a good movie, but people here are in love with that flick
Yeah, it was entertaining (I saw it twice in the theaters!) but some people go overboard. You got some people calling it a great political thriller and then others saying it is a better action movie than both of The Raid movies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:popcorn:

I might regret this but...
@Prodigal Syndicate speak on it breh :mjpls:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I might regret this but...
@Prodigal Syndicate speak on it breh :mjpls:

Again, it was a very good movie, but there's no way in hell I'm putting it at the top of any lists unless its a Marvel movie list and that's it; In Marvel comic book movies, I'm taking X-men 2 and Days of Future Past, Spider-Man 1 and 2, then Avengers then Winter Soldier...I'm not shytting on Winter Soldier, but the over-praise of this movie on the coli is ridiculous

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Again, it was a very good movie, but there's no way in hell I'm putting it at the top of any lists unless its a Marvel movie list and that's it; In Marvel comic book movies, I'm taking X-men 2 and Days of Future Past, Spider-Man 1 and 2, then Avengers then Winter Soldier...I'm not shytting on Winter Soldier, but the over-praise of this movie on the coli is ridiculous

I agree..I love it but it ain't end all be all. Dudes acting like it's fukkin with day of the jackal or all the president's men. but I put up the bat signal for homie so he can explain to us in his own words why the coli overrates it:popcorn:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: @ the fact that it took "Life After Beth" to even acknowledge voodoo and Haiti in a modern zombie movie.

Yeah, it was entertaining (I saw it twice in the theaters!) but some people go overboard. You got some people calling it a great political thriller and then others saying it is a better action movie than both of The Raid movies.

The Raid 1...I can definitely see the argument for. The Raid 2 though? :dahell:

The Winter Soldier is dope though and probably one of the best super hero movies that I've seen. Top 5 Marvel movie for certain and the best comic book movie the year that it released.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh: @ the fact that it took "Life After Beth" to even acknowledge voodoo and Haiti in a modern zombie movie.

The Winter Soldier is dope though and probably one of the best super hero movies that I've seen. Top 5 Marvel movie for certain and the best comic book movie the year that it released.

You never seen Serpent and the Rainbow?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Days of Future Past for me breh