Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I haven't seen suspiria but I have seen some other flick by that director that's about some author who murders ppl like he murders them in books. Really good film

You are talking about Tenebrae (The Unsane). Yes, that movie is in my top 20 Horror of all time. Its the most entertaining italian slasher and is right behind Deep Red and Suspiria as Argento's best...but he also has Terror at the Opera which is great as well...Argento has a 5 finger punch in The Bird With the Crystal plummage, Deep Red, Suspiria, Tenebrae, and Opera...those are all classics (Inferno is pretty good but not on the level as these)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trick R Treat, is how I love my Horror:ahh: ThRILL on a hundred thousand, trillion:banderas: Crypt Keeper would be so proud:myman: That's how you interlock stories:jawalrus:, by BUSsing in the fukkery:youngsabo:Sookie pulled a fast one and got her Alcide on:gladbron: And, Hanglide for my nikka PumpkinSam:pachaha:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trick R Treat, is how I love my Horror:ahh: ThRILL on a hundred thousand, trillion:banderas: Crypt Keeper would be so proud:myman: That's how you interlock stories:jawalrus:, by BUSsing in the fukkery:youngsabo:Sookie pulled a fast one and got her Alcide on:gladbron: ...handglide for my nikka PumpkinSam:pachaha:

Now I'm going to be thinking about Ness from the Band all day

Jump off the cliff, hangdlide with him!

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
You are talking about Tenebrae (The Unsane). Yes, that movie is in my top 20 Horror of all time. Its the most entertaining italian slasher and is right behind Deep Red and Suspiria as Argento's best...but he also has Terror at the Opera which is great as well...Argento has a 5 finger punch in The Bird With the Crystal plummage, Deep Red, Suspiria, Tenebrae, and Opera...those are all classics (Inferno is pretty good but not on the level as these)

I'd add Phenomena in amongst his best. Did you see the rest of his "animal" trilogy of which Bird With The Crystal Plumage was the first? Cat O'Nine Tails was the second which is pretty great, maybe his closest film to Hitchcock style wise. The third was Four Flies on Grey Velvet, which probably has the worst leading man performance of any film I've seen...

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'd add Phenomena in amongst his best. Did you see the rest of his "animal" trilogy of which Bird With The Crystal Plumage was the first? Cat O'Nine Tails was the second which is pretty great, maybe his closest film to Hitchcock style wise. The third was Four Flies on Grey Velvet, which probably has the worst leading man performance of any film I've seen...

There's a reason I didn't mention Four Flies :lolbron:

Cat "O nine Tails is pretty good, but the 5 I mentioned are his masterpieces

And Phenomena does have one of the greatest endings in horror movie history