Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
edit: wrong thread, but I'll leave it here.

VHS: Viral...

Dante the Great is the only good one. The rest are :trash:, especially the parallel universe one, on account of the main character being a fukking dumbass of the highest order. I struggle to think of characters as poorly written as the ones in the last two shorts, but this dude is by far the stupidest. It doesn't even help that Coherance absolutely bodied the concept with flying colors and the grace of Natalie Portman jumping on the mattress at the end of Black Swan.

You gonna look at the cult pictures and keep it moving huh? :upsetfavre:
You gonna sit there with two dudes ready to do whatever to your "wife" huh? :mjpls:
Gonna ignore the cult shyt on tv with the blood filled bag in the middle of the room and the screams and moans in the air? That shyt normal to you?:comeon:
Gonna stare at the stars instead of getting the fukk outta dodge?:rudy:

You're gonna run outside instead of going to check on your wife, like some sort of a$$hole?

Gonna just let homie waltz in and have 15 minutes in your crib, with your wife, and you don't even know him? :heh:

It wasn't even fun fukkery to watch. I was so tired of the film, that I didn't even give two fukks about the "message" of the movie. I wonder why the last short got pulled at the last minute. The concept was dope.

I don't even understand how this managed to be even lower of a budget affair than the last two. Like, they said fukk it or something.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halloween is the GOAT agreed

Coli, Horror Bros, don't throw me in the bushes:birdman:, but for me, Nightmare on Elm Street's The GOAT:ahh: Cuz, everybody has to fall asleep:lupe: To not be able to :snooze:, in fear of your mortality being shredded:damn:, was the bloody game changer in Horror movies:ohlawd: Freddy, literally came thru and Snoop Dogg the buildings:wow: Besides, there was tons of slasher villains:yeshrug:, before Meyers went HAM on his sister and that Illinois town:ld:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Coli, Horror Bros, don't throw me in the bushes:birdman:, but for me, Nightmare on Elm Street's The GOAT:ahh: Cuz, everybody has to fall asleep:lupe: To not be able to :snooze:, in fear of your mortality being shredded:damn:, was the bloody game changer in Horror movies:ohlawd: Freddy, literally came thru and Snoop Dogg the buildings:wow: Besides, there was tons of slasher villains:yeshrug:, before Meyers went HAM on his sister and that Illinois town:ld:
And Myers topped them all and could never be duplicated