Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
That tree rape scene in the OG Evil Dead had me like :damn:as a youth. Raimi was on some wild shyt when he wrote that. Poltergeist had trees eating kids and now they raping adults too. :sadcam: Woods weren't safe. Hell, that scene in the remake isn't as uncomfortable to sit through as that one.

In terms of that type of...scenario...Silent Hill has them both beat though. Me and my dudes had a moment of silence after that shyt in the church.:wow:They turned and looked at me like :dahell:, wtf you have us watching. lol. That movie would be in my honorable mentions easy, if the acting was as good as the cinematography (it's not :upsetfavre:) and it didn't have that monologue in the third act (:why:).

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
There are like no Phantom of the opera flicks worth noting, except the Lon Chaney version, and the robert englund one but even then that ones still pretty tame

dario argento made one but imo that one was just retarded with the phantom having jedi like powers

there was one that was made by the director of freddy vs jason, bride of chucky and that jet li flick Legend, that one aint to bad

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
When I was in college but I also watched Rosemary's baby in college and it bugged me out. The conceit of evil dead doesn't scare me. But the idea of being in my house and being stalked by a killer like black Christmas does get to me. Psycho got me as an adult because it's not like I'm going to stop taking showers lol.

What scares us is primal and everyone has different things that they're afraid of. I know people who are really afraid of zombie movies or IT but I'm not. Something like nightmare on elm st will always affect me because I need sleep. Can't defeat sleep

I watched ED when I was 7-9 (had it on VHS) the movie traumatized me and I thought rosemary's baby was trash. There is no way ANYTHING in Psycho could scare me because it's just so old and dusty (I still respect it as a movie though).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I watched ED when I was 7-9 (had it on VHS) the movie traumatized me and I thought rosemary's baby was trash. There is no way ANYTHING in Psycho could scare me because it's just so old and dusty (I still respect it as a movie though).

Exactly..different strokes breh. I saw the Exorcist as a kid and it never freaked me out. I understand it's place in horror but it's not something that scares me..never has. So again, different strokes

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i saw evil dead 2 as a kid and actually liked it, because it was like an Action Horror Flick, Bruce Campbell in that flick cracked wise and kicked so much azz

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
i saw evil dead 2 as a kid and actually liked it, because it was like an Action Horror Flick, Bruce Campbell in that flick cracked wise and kicked so much azz

>significant comedy in a "horror" movie

:camby:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This just dawned on me but wizard of oz creeped me out as a child.. The munchkins and the witch.. To this day the witch makes me feel some type of way.
Reminds me of Charlie taking the kids on that tunnel ride in Willy Wonka. The water turns to blood, and you see all these demented images of chickens getting ripped apart:demonic:

tumblr_mmymk6Dc4m1s488ujo1_500.gif
OG Black Xmas, showed you how leaving things to the imagination, is more TERRIFYING:banderas:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@MartyMcFly :Nextmessedup:you need to reconsider Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4: Dream Master...its on par with part 3 imo...Part 5 is easily the worst as it doesn't even have the sheer fukkery of part 2, but Part 4 is actually pretty ok like part 3