Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The OG Prom Night was dope, again hate that I saw the remake first.

Best thing about the remake was
Dana-Davis.jpg

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
nikkas in this thread are including horror movies that came out in the last 5 years and not OG Evil Dead

top kek

that movie should be on everyone's list

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Can we be real with ourselves and just admit the conjuring is overrated, mostly because it's a Wan flick? the movie has little to no replay value and just doesn't hold up the 2nd or 3rd time watching it.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Oh ok well then we can debate lol. Evil dead is dope but it disn't have a big affect on me from a scary standpoint. It never freaked me out never bugged me out. Dope flick definitely and a classic of the genre but it was never scary to me.

when did you 1st watch it?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
when did you 1st watch it?

When I was in college but I also watched Rosemary's baby in college and it bugged me out. The conceit of evil dead doesn't scare me. But the idea of being in my house and being stalked by a killer like black Christmas does get to me. Psycho got me as an adult because it's not like I'm going to stop taking showers lol.

What scares us is primal and everyone has different things that they're afraid of. I know people who are really afraid of zombie movies or IT but I'm not. Something like nightmare on elm st will always affect me because I need sleep. Can't defeat sleep