Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@MartyMcFly :Nextmessedup:you need to reconsider Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4it bac Dream Master...its on par with part 3 imo...Part 5 is easily the worst as it doesn't even have the sheer fukkery of part 2, but Part 4 is actually pretty ok like part 3

I dig 5 for some reason, hate part 6, atrocious but like the freddy as a broom flying witch, cracks me up.

Part 3 and 4 are great watching them back2back.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly :Nextmessedup:you need to reconsider Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4: Dream Master...its on par with part 3 imo...Part 5 is easily the worst as it doesn't even have the sheer fukkery of part 2, but Part 4 is actually pretty ok like part 3

Nah breh it ain't on the same level as 3. It's not bad, like not terrible like 2 or 5 but 1, 3 and New Nightmare on another level for me

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
main-dream-warriors_LRG.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
By not bad breh I meant not bad on that level..It's still bad to me just not the pits like those pieces of shyt

All of them are bad except #1 and New Nightmare, but my argument is that they all have entertainment value, except #5 which is borderline unwatchable...the rest I enjoy for entertainment purposes

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I cant make out if the howling gets overrated more or is underrated, i need to revisit it agin and watch it properly.

Just saw absentia, not bad with some good jump scares in the mix,
i hear peeps rank howling over american werewolf but that aint right. silver bullet is better than howling.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I cant make out if the howling gets overrated more or is underrated, i need to revisit it agin and watch it properly.

Just saw absentia, not bad with some good jump scares in the mix,

Breh there are a couple good scenes in it but other than that? Not that good

Just look at the way the WEREWOLF calmly takes the manila folder from her:mjlol: