Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I accidentally bought the VHS tape for ALIEN when I wanted AlienS I was only allowed to get one because it was rated R, regardless I wore out that tape when I finally saw the second one I was a bit underwhelmed because the aliens weren't as scary since they were clearly guys in suits plus the overall mystery and weirdness was gone from the first one

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I accidentally bought the VHS tape for ALIEN when I wanted AlienS I was only allowed to get one because it was rated R, regardless I wore out that tape when I finally saw the second one I was a bit underwhelmed because the aliens weren't as scary since they were clearly guys in suits plus the overall mystery and weirdness was gone from the first one
Not sure how anyone could be underwhelmed by ALIENS. and in ALIEN theres a scene where its clear as day some dude is in the Alien suit. looks very corny. but both are classics.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Where did you see guys in suits?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Ok why is that? Playing devil's advocate, the main villain is very similar to Michael Myers and spills more blood. He can't be reasoned with, can't be bargained with, and he will not stop. He has no morals, no scruples, and just wants to kill and he does so several times. It's shot mostly at night, and even features a character in an enclosed space trying to get away from the antagonist

T1 was definitely alot darker than T2

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Tbh I never viewed terminator as a scary movie
as a kid i thought terminator was creepy as heck, not SLASHER creepy but everything about him and what he does and his mannerisms is horror genere. The Music definitely is...the theme is...hell the sex scene half way through is horror movie status...it belongs

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This just dawned on me but wizard of oz creeped me out as a child.. The munchkins and the witch.. To this day the witch makes me feel some type of way.

yea alot of people feel that Wizard of Oz has horror aspects. In fact, it makes alot of horror lists for the flying monkey scenes

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This just dawned on me but wizard of oz creeped me out as a child.. The munchkins and the witch.. To this day the witch makes me feel some type of way.

Breh it used to fukk me up. I couldn't watch anything once they left the wizard for a long time as a kid. The witch the monkeys the dismemberment of the scarecrow the fact that she hinted at killing Dorothy countless times

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Where did you see guys in suits?
it was obvious by the way they moved (the chase through the air vent),But take in mind i saw this after jurassic park and t2 ,Plus, ALIEN was made by ridley one of the directors who was way ahead of his time but made sh1t work, the whole jabberwocky (guy in the chair with face hugger attached) :ohhh: finding out dude was a robot whose insides looked like ramen :ohhh: , the sheer suspense :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
it was obvious by the way they moved (the chase through the air vent),But take in mind i saw this after jurassic park and t2 ,Plus, ALIEN was made by ridley one of the directors who was way ahead of his time but made sh1t work, the whole jabberwocky (guy in the chair with face hugger attached) :ohhh: finding out dude was a robot whose insides looked like ramen :ohhh: , the sheer suspense :takedat:

I STAN for damn near anything Alien.

I have seen Alien at least thirty times.

I have seen Aliens at least a hundred times.

While you are correct that some aliens were played by actor Carl Toop

the alien in the original Alien was a tall African guy. And looked WAY more human in its movements than anything in Aliens.

IMO.