Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Brehs this the most excited I ever been about a falcons coach :mjcry:

I think they gonna win big
Always wanted a black coach..told my girl hed have the fanbase on his palms if we can get a consistent winner. Hope rah and terry dont fukk this up and get us a QB and some damn edge rush

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
that's not how coaching works fam. a good player or someone who played the position doesn't always translate to them being a good coach

5a7aBqBn_400x400.jpg

^^^ this dude (Gunter Brewer) right here is revered as one of the best WR coaches in the country. His college stats as a WR ain't nothing spectacular. But the results of his pupils speak for themselves:

Randy Moss
Dez Bryant
Justin Blackmon
Ryan Switzer
Tutu Atwell

Look at Alabama's WR coach (Wiggins) the past few years, he played RB in college. You tellin me he can't coach up some WRs?

Dispute someone saying a former WR would be a better WR coach by posting that one of the best WR coaches in the game is a former WR. :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I wish I had the optimism to believe the Falcons can easily get into a top 3 pick…Dunno why fans think one of these QBs are just gonna fall into our lap. I feel like the only way we have a shot at Maye/Daniels/Caleb Is if the Bears decide that they want to keep Fields…..even still it’s gonna be hard. Fans need to lower their expectations at quarterback

You’re right, getting to the top 3 QBs is going to be difficult but not impossible. So it’ll be interesting to see what the Falcons are willing to do to trade up