Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:mjlol:

I'd rather have Cousins than Ridder out there, that's for damn sure lol. I trust Rah and Zac Robinson on this one

Falcons just feeding y’all more shyt. I hate arguments like this tbh. Yeah pissed on lunchable is probably more edible than a shyt sandwich, but who the fukk wants either :heh: . Atlanta such a thirsty ass franchise.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Falcons just feeding y’all more shyt. I hate arguments like this tbh. Yeah pissed on lunchable is probably more edible than a shyt sandwich, but who the fukk wants either :heh: . Atlanta such a thirsty ass franchise.
Welp if you're done with the Falcons

Bye bruh:russ:

Don't be posting in here when September rolls around:ufdup::pachaha:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
And let me say another thing and let's be clear

Nobody in here knows more about Football or his own offense than Zac Robinson

FACT

So I'm putting my trust in him
Can’t you say the same thing about Arthur Smith and all offensive coaches in the league?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
When I was mad the falcons drafted Ridder and I said he was ass I had nikkas mad at me. When they started him and I stood ten toes and said he was ass, nikkas were mad at me:yeshrug:. At 36, no QB coming off an Achilles is worth 180 million dollars. Point blank period. I don’t give fukk if we were replacing Tim Tebow or Meth Manziel. Atlanta is pissing away a prime NFC south with poor decision making. If he wasn’t coming off a significant injury, I might be good with this. But come now. And when he regress due to age and injury Falcons fans will be shocked:francis:. Sell the team Blank. Tired of these senile, desperate moves.AfterBlank consigned Ridder last year, I knew his mind was gone

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I'm more than sure the Falcons were ready to trade up in the draft to get a quarterback. But the huge domino effect in this whole situation was the Patriots trade in Mac Jones to the jaguars that's the reason for this whole Kirk Cousins signing.