#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Idk.

But I like his work ethic & his want to be better. Went from Arizona State to just a guy at LSU who their fans wanted benched to one of the best QB’s LSU has ever had. It’s clear he puts in the work & wants to be great. That’s something to take note.
He was a star as a freshman at ASU. He just stunk after that but he was good Last year at LSU and elite last year.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lions. Didn't realize it but shoutout to Stephenson HS legend Kelvin Sheppard. he's the LB coach for the Lions.

Him and Jermaine Cunningham were unstoppable in high school. Crazy how those teams throughout the 2000s-2010s under Gartrell had P5/D1 and NFL talent but never won a state championship
I remember that squad with T.J. Gartrell. Didn't they have an elite running back too

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
that's not how coaching works fam. a good player or someone who played the position doesn't always translate to them being a good coach

5a7aBqBn_400x400.jpg

^^^ this dude (Gunter Brewer) right here is revered as one of the best WR coaches in the country. His college stats as a WR ain't nothing spectacular. But the results of his pupils speak for themselves:

Randy Moss
Dez Bryant
Justin Blackmon
Ryan Switzer
Tutu Atwell

Look at Alabama's WR coach (Wiggins) the past few years, he played RB in college. You tellin me he can't coach up some WRs?
Facts!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just got banned from the Falcons message board for calling out their racist bullshyt :mjlol:

I'm only mad that I'm not gonna see their reactions when we draft Daniels or Penix and go crazy :mjgrin:

Wait, I already know it's gonna be "we should promote Zac Robinson to HC, we can't afford to lose him :mjpls:"

Mannnnnnnnnnnn fukk them cacs :pachaha:
The Falcons board still exist? They been banned me ages ago for running their board and having cacs on their toes

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The Falcons board still exist? They been banned me ages ago for running their board and having cacs on their toes
The old official one got shut down by the team but they made a new one and pretty much moved over there. It actually felt a lot better than the old board as far as keeping the :mjpls: shyt to a minimum, but them cacs just couldn't help themselves once Coach Morris was announced.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The old official one got shut down by the team but they made a new one and pretty much moved over there. It actually felt a lot better than the old board as far as keeping the :mjpls: shyt to a minimum, but them cacs just couldn't help themselves once Coach Morris was announced.
Why did the team shutdown TATF? There were plenty of :mjpls: so I usually stayed away

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
At work today, Y'all bird brehz gonna have to hold it down for the press conference.

What questions are y'all hoping that will be asked or answered.

For me, I hope somebody has the heart to ask Blank y'all didn't he hire Raheem three years ago.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
At work today, Y'all bird brehz gonna have to hold it down for the press conference.

For me, I hope somebody has the heart to ask Blank y'all didn't he hire Raheem three years ago.

Along those lines, I wonder what differences or optimism he sees in the franchise between now and then? I'm figuring McKay not being in the picture might be a factor

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

When are they signing Kirk Cousins