Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is Jimmy Lake?
I know damn near everybody on the Rams staff and I know nothing about this dude. :russ:

This makes me think Rah is actually running the defense and Lake is just someone he feels comfortable scheming with. Lake called plays for us during the preseason, that’s about all I know.

Now that so much Rams staff is in ATL, I gotta rock with the Falcons as my second favorite team. WTF is going on :mjtf:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I know damn near everybody on the Rams staff and I know nothing about this dude. :russ:

This makes me think Rah is actually running the defense and Lake is just someone he feels comfortable scheming with. Lake called plays for us during the preseason, that’s about all I know.

Now that so much Rams staff is in ATL, I gotta rock with the Falcons as my second favorite team. WTF is going on :mjtf:
Happy to have you aboard lol

Here's your "fukk the Saints" Membership Card:mjgrin:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

Apparently during his tenure when he was the HC at Washington the defense was very good. I'm here in coach lake is very good at getting the utmost potential out of defensive players.

We'll see how things go, glad coach Raheem got his staff In order.

Next is the draft.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
All right let's get this out the way real quick. Bird Brehz what are we calling Raheem Morris this upcoming season.

Coach Rah

Or

Coach Heem?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Breh, life is too short to do that to yourself. :whoa:

Did yall know T.J. Yates WAS our WR coach? Why would you have a terrible former QB as your WR coach? :wtf:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Apparently during his tenure when he was the HC at Washington the defense was very good. I'm here in coach lake is very good at getting the utmost potential out of defensive players.

We'll see how things go, glad coach Raheem got his staff In order.

Next is the draft.
I think next is the Senior Bowl >>> Draft Combine >>> Draft

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I think next is the Senior Bowl >>> Draft Combine >>> Draft
I don't care about the Senior Bowl, the combine is like watching paint dry..... only thing I care about before the season is Free agency and the draft.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Daniels would be first off the board if you are a GM?

Idk.

But I like his work ethic & his want to be better. Went from Arizona State to just a guy at LSU who their fans wanted benched to one of the best QB’s LSU has ever had. It’s clear he puts in the work & wants to be great. That’s something to take note.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
I can't imagine his ceiling getting any higher than us at 8. It's just a matter of if we want him or not. I'm hoping we do and can keep our draft capital
YEa I'm on the fence about Penix

Like I think he has the potential to be a good QB but his injury history is scary and from what I understand he's shaky under pressure