Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

broller

Veteran
Daps
Damn all along I thought your GM was a white guy.

Jerry Fontenot not Terry Fontenot :pachaha:

jerry-fontenot-new-orleans-saints-2001.jpg

I even saw that Terry was in the Saints organization before.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Caleb ain’t all that ready himself. I think Daniels is the best along with Penix in terms of success vs top talent in the NCAAs. Maye underachieved in the ACC

Penix injury history got me a little worried about how he’ll hold up long term. I wouldn’t draft him at 8 but I’d 100% go get him late first/early 2nd

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
As far as Penix goes, I really don’t like drafting older QBs that high. He will be 24 by the time the season starts. Call me petty but if he was a game breaking talent he woulda came out last year

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
As far as Penix goes, I really don’t like drafting older QBs that high. He will be 24 by the time the season starts. Call me petty but if he was a game breaking talent he woulda came out last year

Brady was 24. Penix is 2 months older than Bo Nix. I'm all for Jayden, but we aren't getting Williams/Maye unless we trade and I really don't want McCarthy/Nix.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Zac’s a great hire for Raheem, interested to see who he brings in for the defensive coordinator

Once the staff is in place all eyes need to be on getting a QB. Don’t think Justin Fields is a good fit for a variety of reasons (I’ve been vocal on that in the past), Kirk Cousins could be in play, don’t think Russell Wilson is a good fit for this style offense.

I think you gotta push all your chips in and go get a QB in the top of the draft (Caleb, Drake Maye & Jayden Daniels are the best of the best, everyone else is lower tier)

Both Ridder and Heinicke need to go
Problem is first 3 to pick in draft are in DESPERATE need of a QB. Why would they miss out on 3 very solid Qbs?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Problem is first 3 to pick in draft are in DESPERATE need of a QB. Why would they miss out on 3 very solid Qbs?
I wish I had the optimism to believe the Falcons can easily get into a top 3 pick…Dunno why fans think one of these QBs are just gonna fall into our lap. I feel like the only way we have a shot at Maye/Daniels/Caleb Is if the Bears decide that they want to keep Fields…..even still it’s gonna be hard. Fans need to lower their expectations at quarterback