Week 1 CFB Overreaction thread

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
It's gonna be a nightmare when a 3 loss team from a crappy conf wins their conf game, and gets in the playoff over a clearly better 2 loss SEC or Big 10 team who couldn't make their title game
2026 that all changes. It will just be 12 best regardless it will basically be Big 10 vs SEC

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Our schedule is fukkin nuts. 4th hardest. Still got Miami, ND, NC State, UGA. VT should recover, at Louisville. :mjcry:

Miami schedule is setup beautifully for them to run the table.

Louisville
Notre Dame
Miami
NCST
The Mighty Dawgs

Only definite losses I see for yall are vs us, Notre Dame and Miami. Louisville is a potential L but with yall starting off 2-0 I could see yall getting to 4-0 going into the Louisville game with momentum and likely being ranked as a top 20 team

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Coach Bobo coached one of the best offenses in UGA history last season :dahell:

It was the first half of the first game of the season against a top 15 team, you definitely hit the mark with the overreaction here breh
his playcalling is very bad in big games, and was the same way in his 1st stint too

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
his playcalling is very bad in big games, and was the same way in his 1st stint too

We won a chip with Bobo on staff no less than 2 years ago :dwillhuh:

He gets unnecessary hate imo and it’s way, way to early to criticize him especially against a very good Clemson defense in Game 1 of the season. There are also a bunch of new pieces on offense that either didn’t start or weren’t in Athens last season. Give it time, it’ll take a few games before we’re a well oiled machine

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Overhyped garbage. Brehs let the nostalgia cost them $60 for a worse Madden

A&M needs to bring back the coke, booze, and hookers if they want good QB play
The game is dope. You just suck at it. Madden is mid as helm and plays slow as fukk.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: Breh Texas went to the playoffs last year...they here not back
Man if Arch takes them to and wins a Natty the media will lose their mind.

And I'll be watching "The Book of Manning Chapter 2" every time it's on TV
:russ:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hot take but Harold Perkins hasn't given any type of effort since his freshman season. I know they kinda fukked him and moved him to ILB but that boy been ghost more than Casper.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My overreaction is...does anything really matter when 12 teams make the playoffs? LSU losing tonight would normally be the type of L that puts you on ice, giving you zero leeway for another L in order to make the playoffs. Now it's just whatever, they can sneak in with a couple more losses depending on how the season goes for other teams. That's lame to me.

This should have been an expansion to 6-8 teams. Preferably 6 (top two seeds get a bye week)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My overreaction is...does anything really matter when 12 teams make the playoffs? LSU losing tonight would normally be the type of L that puts you on ice, giving you zero leeway for another L in order to make the playoffs. Now it's just whatever, they can sneak in with a couple more losses depending on how the season goes for other teams. That's lame to me.

This should have been an expansion to 6-8 teams. Preferably 6 (top two seeds get a bye week)
@DropTopDoc :sas2:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Losses still matter. There are benefits to getting higher seeding. The bye for conf champs is huge and the 5-8 seeds will play at home in first round so that’s a big advantage