Week 1 CFB Overreaction thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What a come up for Cam Ward - Pullman to Miami
It's gonna be beneficial for both parties..

Cam getting PAID this year, probably more then he would if he was 3rd or 4th round pick and he is literally plugged into a situation where QB was only missing option..

OLine gonna be elite wit Cristobal and he won't have to run for life like a wazzu, has three wr that went over 800 yards last year, NFL level TE, and 4 deep at RB..

Cristobal even tho he had a QB top 5 and won rose bowl wit him will shed QB killer moniker and Miami can show proof of concept to other portal QBs that you come to Miami, get PAID while playing in system wit elite OLine play and weapons everywhere..

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Miami has such an easy schedule

ND isn't that good, but they'll be hosting a playoff game

Mike Bobo will cost UGA the Bama or Texas game if he can't get out of his own way. That 1st half was awful

Coach Bobo coached one of the best offenses in UGA history last season :dahell:

It was the first half of the first game of the season against a top 15 team, you definitely hit the mark with the overreaction here breh

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
We gon be fine😏🙄

Had the same reaction first game last year. However, Offensive line gotta play much better.

3 sacks yesterday is egregious.. Bo got sacked 5 times all of last year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-ESPN needs to be ashamed letting Corso and Richt still go out there

Man, for real. I get that both Corso and the producers think that the picks and headgear to cap off the show are irreplaceable, but I promise they can be passed off to McAfee or something, and they'll live. It's either rip off the bandaid now with handing it off to someone else, or deal with it after he dies. Because it definitely doesn't seem like Corso is willing to give this shyt up.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We might be the worst CFB team in florida mow (FSU)

The good news is that winning out in the ACC should still be in play.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
*insert Magic Johnson voice* Notre Dame is Back!
Miami will win the ACC (and a possible Playoff matchup with ND :lupe:)
Dawgs will win another natty
Billy Napier won’t make it to November as UF HC

Only way Billy saves his job is to start the Brotha DJ.

UGA looks good, especially in the trenches. That's HARD to beat.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Only way Billy saves his job is to start the Brotha DJ.

UGA looks good, especially in the trenches. That's HARD to beat.

You only play the freshman if the year is a complete bust and even tho that seems like that will be the case it’s still super early to bench Mertz for Lagway.

Salute to Tech, I got yall as my dark horse to win the ACC. IDK how good FSU is but that was a grown man win last wk in Dublin

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You only play the freshman if the year is a complete bust and even tho that seems like that will be the case it’s still super early to bench Mertz for Lagway.

Salute to Tech, I got yall as my dark horse to win the ACC. IDK how good FSU is but that was a grown man win last wk in Dublin

Our schedule is fukkin nuts. 4th hardest. Still got Miami, ND, NC State, UGA. VT should recover, at Louisville. :mjcry:

Miami schedule is setup beautifully for them to run the table.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If you're in the ACC, start planning your escape to another conference. The top dogs who everyone had making some sort of noise is ass. FSU :trash: Clemson :trash: NCST :trash: Va Tech :trash:
And I know it's week one but they all looked disgusting versus their opponents. FSU has already benched 2-3 starters from their game one starting defense allegedly. Clemson (and I get its UGA) but they look incapable of doing anything on offense & defense (and Klubnik is ass). NCST comes into every season as a dark horse only to get exposed against mediocre comp within the first two weeks. Va Tech is just a shyt show. They have zero identity.