Week 1 CFB Overreaction thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you're in the ACC, start planning your escape to another conference. The top dogs who everyone had making some sort of noise is ass. FSU :trash: Clemson :trash: NCST :trash: Va Tech :trash:
And I know it's week one but they all looked disgusting versus their opponents. FSU has already benched 2-3 starters from their game one starting defense allegedly. Clemson (and I get its UGA) but they look incapable of doing anything on offense & defense (and Klubnik is ass). NCST comes into every season as a dark horse only to get exposed against mediocre comp within the first two weeks. Va Tech is just a shyt show. They have zero identity.

If Miami loses more than 2 games this season, it's a failure. 1 should be the max.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If you're in the ACC, start planning your escape to another conference. The top dogs who everyone had making some sort of noise is ass. FSU :trash: Clemson :trash: NCST :trash: Va Tech :trash:
And I know it's week one but they all looked disgusting versus their opponents. FSU has already benched 2-3 starters from their game one starting defense allegedly. Clemson (and I get its UGA) but they look incapable of doing anything on offense & defense (and Klubnik is ass). NCST comes into every season as a dark horse only to get exposed against mediocre comp within the first two weeks. Va Tech is just a shyt show. They have zero identity.
the weak ACC is going to be the reason the 12 team format dies

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Same old schools ain’t guaranteed to win it all anymore. Also these ranked teams and teams that shouldn’t lose certain games are being tested. It feels different now.
And those same old schools are still accumulating the talent. They're very few cats on jump in the portal who are program enhancing talents. The same old schools are still killing it in recruiting and developing talent. Wait until the scholarship limit is lifted. To that second sentence, it appears it's a confluence of things (shytty QB play/shytty coaching). It's like coaches didn't even bother prepping for the new clock rules. I saw in multiple games where coaches were leading by a TD or less with less than 2 minutes left in the game and still passing the ball. That's crazy and damn near coaching malpractice.

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
ESPN+ remains a trash ass app. Could not get that shyt to load for anything yesterday. Took like 7 tries to where I was questioning my degeneracy for random college football games. I wish ESPN would bring back that goalline channel they used to have before COVID wiped out. Then I wouldn't have to hop onto that shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
In all fairness, Georgia did mop up Oregon in the first game a few years back and still went on to have a good year. I have slight hope that my Tigers will win 9-10 games.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
In all fairness, Georgia did mop up Oregon in the first game a few years back and still went on to have a good year. I have slight hope that my Tigers will win 9-10 games.
I'll give y'all that. I'll also say that this game ain't a referendum on Swinney not using the portal either. He could've scooped Cam Ward, Downs, Judkins, and several other mf's and it wouldn't have made a difference.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
-"They" might actually not fukk it up this year and get into the PO. But everybody knew this Gators team would be ass.

-UF will need to find some Ocean's # type scheme to avoid playing any games in November.

-12 team playoff won't be as terrible as the skeptics expect. Not saying it will be good, but it won't be an unmitigated disaster.