Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I feel.. no.. I know we will win this series..
But if we dont..
I jus want to tell the haters fukk you and suck my dikk.. if I told yall nighaz we would be in the final 4 teams left.. with 2 games to go for a WCF date.. nighaz would laugh and throw shade at us for getting swept..
Some of yall bytch nikkaz said we wouldn't even make the offs.. :pacspit:

Had the fukking TWolves ranked ahead of us.. the fukking Grizzlies ..Clipps..

fukk all yall

#GoBlazers:blessed:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Isaiah Thomas couldn't get off the bench in a 4-Overtime game. Wow.

There's no hard cap in the NBA. They can sign both it's just gonna hit them pockets.
I hope so...from what I read, there's no way they can keep them. The Blazers are over the "soft cap" and they don't have their bird rights.

Blazer free agents this summer:

Kanter
Hood
Curry
Aminu
Layman (A restricted free-agent if he doesn't sign his qualifying offer).

They only have the birds rights to Aminu so they can go over the cap to sign him. They can sign one of them with the tax-payer mid-level exception. Curry might be good for that but Hood and Kanter will command more money.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Isaiah Thomas couldn't get off the bench in a 4-Overtime game. Wow.

I hope so...from what I read, there's no way they can keep them. The Blazers are over the "soft cap" and they don't have their bird rights.

Blazer free agents this summer:

Kanter
Hood
Curry
Aminu
Layman (A restricted free-agent if he doesn't sign his qualifying offer).

They only have the birds rights to Aminu so they can go over the cap to sign him. They can sign one of them with the tax-payer mid-level exception. Curry might be good for that but Hood and Kanter will command more money.
And they're over because in 2016 they signed:

Meyers Leonard 4 years-$40 million (No minutes tonight).
Evan Turner 4 years-$70 million (13 minutes tonight no points).
Moe Harkless 4 years-$40 million (Injury prone and a boneheaded play late).

These guys are getting a total of $37 million a year and they don't produce shyt. Props to Neal Oshley for getting Kanter, Hood and Curry but he still can't over that fukk up in 2016.

Most likely we'll bring back Aminu and then get Curry for the mid-level. I like Hood but some of what he's doing can be replaced by Jake Layman.

The key is Kanter. They HAVE to find a way to bring him back. Somehow!!!!