Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calh45

Cal
Daps
Had to find the exact spot where I tapped out. Six blunts and a whole pizza later, I wasn’t bout to make it through this shyt....:smacked:

Don't blame the pizza and weed. You could've smoked some sativa......that said, I was in a bar in my hometown, the waitress recognized me from high school, and was feeding me free drinks.

By the 4th OT I was holding on for dear life and ole girl was talking about an after hours spot. I was trying to think of any reason to get back to the spot....we old now

:russ::francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
And they're over because in 2016 they signed:

Meyers Leonard 4 years-$40 million (No minutes tonight).
Evan Turner 4 years-$70 million (13 minutes tonight no points).
Moe Harkless 4 years-$40 million (Injury prone and a boneheaded play late).

These guys are getting a total of $37 million a year and they don't produce shyt. Props to Neal Oshley for getting Kanter, Hood and Curry but he still can't over that fukk up in 2016.

Most likely we'll bring back Aminu and then get Curry for the mid-level. I like Hood but some of what he's doing can be replaced by Jake Layman.

The key is Kanter. They HAVE to find a way to bring him back. Somehow!!!!

The truth is aside from Dame and Nurkic, everyone is replaceable.

We might be able to unload some combination of Harkless, Leonard, Turner this offseason.

Moe's stock has to be on the rise as a defender / slasher since the allstar break....

Despite not being a consistent 3 point shooter, he's lived up to his contract in other ways. His presence is definitely felt when he isn't on the floor.

I personally wouldn't bring back aminu, I like what dude has contributed to this squad, but we seriously need a 3 and D. I'd rather we keep Harkless for one more season than bring back Aminu.

Aminu has been balling this season in others way, but he can't hit open threes when needed. That's clutch for this squads style of play. Aminu has also been balling because its contract year.

The other reason why'd I keep Harkless over Aminu, is because next season he's due for a new contract as well, so he'll be busting his ass off for another big payday. I have no doubt we'll see some crazy production out of Moe.

If we can upgrade that wing spot to someone who can shoot 3's and play d, we'd be straight.

Hood is gone next season, but I think the front office is trying lowball Jake Layman in the offseason, by cutting his minutes.
Layman can defend, slash, and shoot. He also has the size and length ( :dame: ) to do everything Suburbs can.

Regarding Curry, he's gone. Let that man get paid. He's cool but I'm sure the blazers are ready to give Simmons some burn next season. That kid is ready, he'll have no problem being groomed as our 6th man.

One thing I do agree with is that we should try to keep Kanter as a backup. Problem is his stock has to be on the rise now. I gurantee there's some team out there like the Hornets, Magic, Pelicans etc,that will be willing to pay him 22-25 mil a year.

I mean dude has earned it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that aint no excuse. I worked 9 hours as well.

:francis: still waiting on that writeup

Even when yall start at a normal time, yall had to run late as hell for EST :lolbron:. Tomorrow's a 7:00 PM and it's must see tv, so I'm seriously on that one fam. :salute:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
west coast timezone held me down :ahh: shyt ended before 11:30 pm

I also stayed in, had to get my body rested and prepared for the shytfest that is going to be cinco de mayo in SF tonight