Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You still don't get it.

When nuggets put plumlee in, they got bigger problems then Collins.

Dame and CJ can score on plumlee effortlessly
I know but I still wouldn't play a 7 footer twelve minutes straight. And he was in at the end of 3rd quarter too.

Edit: guess I'm wrong. Nuggets should've won it in regulation and I would've said Malone was right.

I don't remember when Jokic started really slowing down. That Murray sneaker incident and wayward passes really showed he was done.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Jokic plays 65/68 mins and is a +5 and nuggets lost. fukk a plumlee

next time play the whole game :yeshrug:

how do you think bron won game 7 at boston last year

I'll still take Plumlee v Collins instead of playing him together with Jokic in the 3rd quarter.

LMAOOOOOOOO :russ: CJ and Dame eyes go :mjgrin: when plumlee is in the game. Mike Malone ain't Luke Walton. Malone can actually coach :russ:

Daps
Starting the 4th quarter I thought he would give him at least couple of minutes around 8 minute mark.

Blazer's had both Kanter and Dame out to start 4th.
Malone has no offensive sets that run smooth without Jokic besides the Plumlee/Wing PnR. When Jokic is out the offense runs the same way, except through Plumlee, which is the issue because Plumlee has been trash this post season in that role. The ball moves a lot on the Nuggets so its easy to think Malone is a good offensive coach, but the reality is the Nuggets offense is Jokic. Hes the Lebrom of this team and it showed in those OTs when he was gassed so the hero ball began

Edit: I'd bet the blazers forwards would still render Plumlee useless. Hes been neutralized hard in the post season

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Malone has no offensive sets that run smooth without Jokic besides the Plumlee/Wing PnR. When Jokic is out the offense runs the same way, except through Plumlee, which is the issue because Plumlee has been trash this post season in that role. The ball moves a lot on the Nuggets so its easy to think Malone is a good offensive coach, but the reality is the Nuggets offense is Jokic. Hes the Lebrom of this team and it showed in those OTs when he was gassed so the hero ball began

Edit: I'd bet the blazers forwards would still render Plumlee useless. Hes been neutralized hard in the post season
Monte has been low key ass for most of the playoffs too. The Monte/Plumlee PnR was the bench’s offense all year. It’s non existent now.

calh45

Cal
Daps
It sucks we don't have the cap room to resign Kanter and Hood.

The summer of 2016 i still haunting us. I'd offer 4 draft picks just to get that Evan Turner contract off the books.

There's no hard cap in the NBA. They can sign both it's just gonna hit them pockets.

Daps
Monte has been low key ass for most of the playoffs too. The Monte/Plumlee PnR was the bench’s offense all year. It’s non existent now.
Either 2 years ago or last year he admitted the offense works better when he lets Jokic do his thing and he keeps his playcalling minimal. I will credit his defensive adjustments for making Denver a playoff team, but wow I can't imagine what this team would look like with an offensive scheme thats not based entirely on Jokic's ability

Edit: He being Malone, Im tired:lolbron:
Teams too young for Malone's method to work in the offs. Montes struggling but that 2nd unit is :hhh:outside of Beas and Monte

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Either 2 years ago or last year he admitted the offense works better when he lets Jokic do his thing and he keeps his playcalling minimal. I will credit his defensive adjustments for making Denver a playoff team, but wow I can't imagine what this team would look like with an offensive scheme thats not based entirely on Jokic's ability

Edit: He being Malone, Im tired:lolbron:
Teams too young for Malone's method to work in the offs. Montes struggling but that 2nd unit is :hhh:outside of Beas and Monte
Ball needs to be in jokic’s hands as much as possible. But they need something else to fall back on when he’s out of the game or gassed. Hopefully Murray gets the consistency part or MPJ pans out.