Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Did u watch the game? He scored 1 basket in the 4th. Missed a free throw. Got beat on defense. Horrible passes. Dude was gassed by the second overtime. Malone messed up by making every play go through Joker.
Breh he is their offense, did you watch the game? Theres a reason he played 65 minutes, this teams not shyt without him out there. Malone puts Jokic on the bench and he's getting exposed for being Brian Shaw with motivational skills

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bron stans

:deadmanny:

Hilarious night for me, I made a statement that most of those CLE role players started balling after getting off that Cavs team not just George Hill. Bron Stan asked me like who?

So I list Rose, Wade, Crowder and Hood (before he got back in the 4th OT)

He comes back shytting on them and then brings up IT, JR and TT

:dead:

Then Hood checks back in and scores 7 points in the OT and I was like......

:sas1: :sas2:

:blessed:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'd just like to post in appreciation of how great the game was. After the 2nd OT, and really the first OT with how tense playoff games are, these dudes were just dead. The fact they came up with as many plays as they did throughout those 20 minutes is incredible. Will Barton and McCollum looking like they were playing 1 on 1 with a bunch of old guys at the Y who can't move anymore. :wow:

And fukk Jamal Murray :wow:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Exactly Dame didn't have to touch the ball every time. What the hell is Murray in there for if u won't let him make plays and he just getting beat on defense

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bron stans

Hilarious night for me, I made a statement that most of those CLE role players started balling after getting off that Cavs team not just George Hill. Bron Stan asked me like who?

Isiah Thomas is gonna ball out next game :wow:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Did u watch the game? He scored 1 basket in the 4th. Missed a free throw. Got beat on defense. Horrible passes. Dude was gassed by the second overtime. Malone messed up by making every play go through Joker.

Yeah, I watched the game did you? Jokic was gassed because he kept pulling them back from the brink only for Murray or Barton or Craig or Plumlee to fukk it up. He played 65 minutes 65 because the only way they were in the game was because of him and they found themselves in as many overtime’s as they did because the ball was in other peoples hands in high leverage moments and they would make terrible decisions. Jokic gave them everything and they consistently found a way to fukk it up. Point out the 4th quarter as if Barton giving back to back turnovers up 5 at the end of the fourth wasn’t back breaking or up four and Murray and Barton having back to back turnovers after you just scored to give your squad a two possession lead.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Breh he is their offense, did you watch the game? Theres a reason he played 65 minutes, this teams not shyt without him out there. Malone puts Jokic on the bench and he's getting exposed for being Brian Shaw with motivational skills
All people have to do is look at game 6 against the Spurs to see what happens to Denver once Jokic sits.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bron stans

hood averaging one more point then he did with the cavs so try again