Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I thought Dame eliminating OKC would be the best playoff game this season...and a week later these nikkas do THIS shyt!?!? This might be the best playoffs of the decade so far.

Lol this game was not epic just two teams refusing to get right and refs letting portland stay in it before saying fukk it in the 3rd OT.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Portland fans where looking so stressed down the stretch:russ:

Both teams bout to be like:deadmanny::dead::deadrose: soon as they step back into their hotel rooms.

Amazing game, good shyt portland:salute:

The leg cramps they’re boutta get tonight :sadcam: that’s the worst part of playing that much ball in one day

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The fact they even came this far this season shows you the greatness of Jokic. Dude is legit playing with bums and a dumbass coach.

I wanted Malone gone last year but honestly have the roster he does and going 7 with San Antonio blowing lead after lead at the end of games the Denver front office needs to mark Jackson him because he is not going to maximize this roster. Think about how great this team would be if they actually had an offense instead of Jokic make it happen

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
Kanter look like he in so much pain every time he lift his arm up, lordt I hope he can get a good massage and ice on it or something before Sunday :huhldup:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Outside of Jokic put that whole team including Malone in the trash. Murray, Barton, Craig, Plumlee, and Malone cost them a game they should have won.

Did u watch the game? He scored 1 basket in the 4th. Missed a free throw. Got beat on defense. Horrible passes. Dude was gassed by the second overtime. Malone messed up by making every play go through Joker.