We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Post N64 era, that isnt true. You just want everlasting control with high budget games that bankrupts 3rd party developers and so on.
Oh, that was different tho ass folks.

Stan a company who has and is doing what you hate another company for brehs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oh, that was different tho ass folks.

Stan a company who has and is doing what you hate another company for brehs.

:unimpressed: Nintendo always had competition from the Game boy\NES days. Even the DS had competition with the PSP.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Post N64 era, that isnt true. You just want everlasting control with high budget games that bankrupts 3rd party developers and so on.
Nintendo was able to get away with the N64, GC and WiiU failing thanks to their handheld monopoly and cult-like fanbase. He's right.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: Nintendo always had competition from the Game boy\NES days. Even the DS had competition with the PSP.
So has Sony, but because Xbox is switching their plans, it's Sony's fault. Do you blame Nintendo for Sega's failures? What about PSP/VITA, was it Nintendo's fault?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet you didn't post a single number comparable to that 90 billion.
We’ve had plenty of info on how much it cost sony to maintain their spot. Not sure what you are confused about.
Big bank take little bank remember. Except we need to borrow little banks platform cause ours ain't selling worth a shyt.

:sas2:
Microsoft already making more revenue than sony. Again, 3 of sonys top 5 games are microsoft games. This number will only increase going forward.

Big bank take little bank :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We’ve had plenty of info on how much it cost sony to maintain their spot. Not sure what you are confused about.

Microsoft already making more revenue than sony. Again, 3 of sonys top 5 games are microsoft games. This number will only increase going forward.

Big bank take little bank :wow:
Your team is no longer competing with Sony. Consoles don't matter on that side of town. I'll get back to you when I decide to stan 2k games or EA. M$ is about to get regulated to the 3rd party division like Sega.

:wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretend its a victory to go multiplatform brehzzettas
That shyt only matters if you getting a piece of that pie. I’ll never understand why gamers puff their chest up when a company that they don’t even work for, is making money

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land